Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife wants to hear music when she rides with me.
Has anyone hooked up speakers and an iPod on their bike?
I have a new vintage and I love it. I would like to add that
For her so if you could help me out I appreciate it.
Thanks

·
Premium Member
299 Posts
I have the Indian ones mounted by the dealer . I love them but you can get the same thing. MINUS the I from Kuryakyn for two hundred less

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't think the ear buds will work for she likes to hear the exhaust also. Women huh. Thanks though I'll workout something .

·
Founding member / Distinguished
1,956 Posts
I have an Android phone loaded with my music. I bought a cheap ($65) Bluetooth system with helmet speakers. After pairing the Android to the helmet system (with Bluetooth) I can have the phone in my pocket or saddlebag, and hear music when I want it while riding. The sound quality is much better than external (handlebar) mounted speakers. The system also allows me to take phone calls while riding. Don't ask me where I bought the helmet system.... I got it from Aldis on sale in Australia,,,, but I'm sure you can find similar in USA.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Had a set of Kuryakyn sound of chrome on my bike before the Chieftain. Worked great. Choose the hardwire option, cheaper than Bluetooth and multiple problem with dropped signal complaints on various sites.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts