Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Rider
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All!

Please feel free to find out more about us on our website at www.jethrosparts.com . Even though we are currently a small "ma and pa", one thing that might make us a little bit different than some other companies is that simply put, we ride! You probably won't find a product we offer that we don't use ourselves, or don't have extensive experience with!

We are proud to be the exclusive US Distributor/Importer for DarkScout products. Their suspension upgrade for you and your Scout are second to none, and totally customized for your ride! (I was a customer before deciding to start a business.)

Additionally, we are a dealer for K&P Engineering. Oil flow, is as important as filtration and these babies flow 5X more than an OEM filter, with an Absolute rating of 30 micron (nothing larger than 35 micron can pass through the filter) and greatly reduced differential pressure! Again, I was a customer before I was a dealer.

We can be reached at [email protected] . Please let us know if you have any questions and I look forward to working with you. For now, time to go ride! Thanks- John

·
11th Light Infantry Brigade
3,603 Posts
I admit that I can be sloe and a real bone head at times but when I looked at your site there was no product info to order. I used the link posted in the intro thread, saw the gallery and about, but the was it.
Welcome to the site

·
Rider
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I admit that I can be sloe and a real bone head at times but when I looked at your site there was no product info to order. I used the link posted in the intro thread, saw the gallery and about, but the was it.
Welcome to the site
Ok wow ...had me scratching my OWN head on that one! On our site, hold the cursor over the "home" tab. Then the "shop" tab will display. Click on that and off you go! - John

1 - 7 of 7 Posts