Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hey ladies!

So nice to see a dedicated (I say that loosely as I look around in here 馃ぃ) subforum for women!
Just bought a 2018 Indian Scout 60 after about 2 1/2 years of selling my Kawi Vulcan 900 Custom.

Haven't gotten the bike yet as it'll be shipped next week. Super excited to start riding again. This one should be a much better fit for me at 5'2". I couldn't put my feet flat on the ground with the Kawi, and with it being so heavy, it made riding a bit sketchy at times. Fun bike tho!

Anyway, just wanted to say "hi" to you all!

My new custom painted Scout 60:

20200724_081303.jpg

Image.jpeg

And for fun, my old Vulcan. I guess I like color, huh?

Attach152872_20200722_142159.jpg

German Rider
Hahaha! Nope! Definitely not green!

Thank you 馃榿
Blonde? Red? Just kidding.
Had a black 2008 Vulcan 900 custom years ago. Was a great bike. Great fuel economy, etc. Only downside was the stock sound, had to modify, but......

Welcome from Germany !

Cu,
Sven

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
Blonde? Red? Just kidding.
Had a black 2008 Vulcan 900 custom years ago. Was a great bike. Great fuel economy, etc. Only downside was the stock sound, had to modify, but......

Welcome from Germany !

Cu,
Sven
Thanks Demo! Very first bike was an older Vulcan 500. Can't remember the year. She didn't last long once I saw the green 900 馃ぃ

Rider
South Connecticut- is that you??
It鈥檚 been ages.
Sweet ride

Registered
Discussion Starter #13
South Connecticut- is that you??
It鈥檚 been ages.
Sweet ride
Hahahha! So funny! I've been on so many forums before using that username and I've never gotten any Connecticut references until now!

German Rider
S= first letter of my first name
Conn= my time spent in prison. KIDDING!
It's the first 4 letters of my last name 馃槣
So, regarding that, your name is :
Sarah Connor

Be aware of the the T1000. 馃榿 馃榿 馃榿

Cu,
Sven

Registered
Welcome from South Carolina. Beautiful colors on both of those bikes. I've had a couple Kawi's and they were great. Enjoy your new ride!

German Rider
1 - 20 of 45 Posts