Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hy mate..I have a question for you, specially because you live in US, country of Indian.I try many times to contact Polaris, Indian Motorcycle, Polaris France( that seems the new distributor for Italy), but I don't received answer about the improvement of the dealers in my country (there are only two).I've read in the forum that someone had contact Polaris for different questions and it has replies, an then: is there anyone who can contact for me Indian Motorcycle and ask if they are going to open new dealers on Italy?
Thanks very much at all can I help me.

·
Super Moderator
4,909 Posts
If you can't get information from France, contact Indian yourself. Go to Indian Motorcycles Official Website and go to the bottom of the page and click the "contact us" link. If you can't get answer from the French, get them from Indian itself.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Skydiver I was looking for Indian/ Victory dealers in Italy, I got a reply from Switzerland, one dealer is near Milan and the other on the opposite coast by Rome

1 - 3 of 3 Posts