Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone besides me prefer that the handlebar wiring be internal as it is on the new Indians?
Nice touch.
The sloppy way Victory wired my Vision is one of the disappointments I have about their quality.

It also seems that the Vision is still the only Polaris made motorcycle that has linked brakes and a hydraulic clutch as standard equipment.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
4360 said:
Anyone besides me prefer that the handlebar wiring be internal as it is on the new Indians?
Nice touch.
The sloppy way Victory wired my Vision is one of the disappointments I have about their quality.

It also seems that the Vision is still the only Polaris made motorcycle that has linked brakes and a hydraulic clutch as standard equipment.
I agree 100%. I also dislike how the wiring and cables run along the neck of the frame.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Preaching to the wrong person.... Been complaining about Victory cable lack of maintenance for years... Never understood why my 12k Fury can come with internal wiring and my 20k Vic cant..

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I agree as well there are always a few things I would change but hands down its still ahead of its time at least I think. I will be watching closely for Victory to take some of the chieftain and cross it over to the Vision. Only then would I consider parting with my 08.

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I noticed this straight away, and was suprised it never really was mentione in there advertising, the cable management is superb with the fly by wire/internal electronics set up..something the big customizers have been doing for years..look at the vid with the accecory beach bars, it looks awesome 1 clutch cable showing ,everything else hidden..

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Internal is a nice clean way to go...also a big fan of the key fob/push button start on the new indians...would be nice on my vic!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts