Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are you using for an intercom system with your passenger or to communicate with other motorcycles?

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
Sena 10U, made specifically for my helmet.

·
Bronze member
2,244 Posts
Cardo Packtalk

Sent from my SM-N976Q using Tapatalk

·
Registered
397 Posts
Just picked up the Sena 30K for me and the Mrs. They are installed butI Haven't tried them out yet. Figured it would be used for the sidecar mostly, I'm just scared now I won't get any quiet time.

·
Registered
156 Posts
I like saying "hey cardo volume up or down ". And the battery life is longer...We had the sena for about 4 years, even when new the battery only lasted for about 6 hours. The cardo lasted for about 11 when we went to Arkansas last fall. We are still getting used to the cardo but seems like a good unit so far.

·
Bronze member
1,038 Posts
I use a Sena 20S EVO. The unit is very good in every way except don't believe Sena's BS about range because it's just that BS. You'l get about 500 metres range line of sight if you are lucky.

·
Registered
599 Posts
What are you using for an intercom system with your passenger or to communicate with other motorcycles?
I just posted a set of Sena 30k for sale. I bought them used, updated the drivers but never installed them. My buddies went another direction, and I wound up with half of a dual pack. Half of new, so you wouldn't be out much.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I have to jump on the Sena band wagon. I have used other systems and Sena, without a doubt, is the best I have ever seen. It is clear, easy to operate and has many well thought out features. Their system is durable and powerful. I do have a suggestion, do not forget to turn it off if you walk into a convenience store and leave your helmet on because it is only going to be a quick stop....Your passenger....will hear everything....and I do mean everything. lol

1 - 20 of 32 Posts