Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Installed The Bull Shifter...If u likeTank Shifters this is the one to get...it can be purchased nowthru Bob at Welcome to Indian Suicide Shifter ...He has a sale now for$50 off thru the end of the month...Very easy to install...theres a video on his Face book page to help u thru it...it shifts flawlessly without any problems...i have a shifter on my other Indian as well..a Gilroy...So if ur interested ...shoot Bob an Email or call 347 245 5308...He shipped mine overnite...great customer service ...if u have any poroblems hes a phone call away...

Heres sum Pics...

·
Registered
599 Posts
That looks pretty cool! I've never used a shifter like that before. Just out of curiosity why do you use one like that? Or it is for necessity? If it's not too personal a question. Your floor boards are nice. Are they wider than the stock Indian boards? May be thinking about some slightly wider ones. What kind of exhaust do you have on there?

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep floorboards are wider...theyre Kuryakin...the exhaust is Tab Performance with Zombie baffles...the shifter I like ...i have another one on My Gilroy Indian...just my prefence...i can use either one foot or hand shifter...its really a blast to drive with one...

·
Rider
1,011 Posts
Nice looking scoot man!

How much is the shifter? The site doesn't say.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Its $500...this month $50 off...includes shipping...got mine overnite...

·
Rider
1,011 Posts
Its $500...this month $50 off...includes shipping...got mine overnite...
Cool. I think finding new shifter knobs would be addicting

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
U throttle up...engage clutch...let go of throttle and then shift...makes it Fun to drive...

·
Silver member
5,038 Posts
Does it make the shifter peg feel heavy when you use it vs. the hand shift?

·
German rider
723 Posts
I hope the knob and its mounting angle will be not to heavy/massive that a bad road bump do his own shifts?

·
Registered
599 Posts
Yep floorboards are wider...theyre Kuryakin...the exhaust is Tab Performance with Zombie baffles...the shifter I like ...i have another one on My Gilroy Indian...just my prefence...i can use either one foot or hand shifter...its really a blast to drive with one...
Ok cool, thanks for the reply! Will be looking in to the floor boards. I see there is a 4th of July sale on, maybe a good time to see if they are a good deal. I'm thinking about the Tabs with the Zombies. There must be a reason why so many people are using them. I keep hearing good things, maybe its about time to hear them on my own!

·
Rider
1,423 Posts
Installed The Bull Shifter...If u likeTank Shifters this is the one to get...it can be purchased nowthru Bob at Welcome to Indian Suicide Shifter ...He has a sale now for$50 off thru the end of the month...Very easy to install...theres a video on his Face book page to help u thru it...it shifts flawlessly without any problems...i have a shifter on my other Indian as well..a Gilroy...So if ur interested ...shoot Bob an Email or call 347 245 5308...He shipped mine overnite...great customer service ...if u have any poroblems hes a phone call away...

Heres sum Pics... View attachment 595617 View attachment 595618 View attachment 595619 View attachment 595620 View attachment 595621 View attachment 595622
Looks really good

1 - 20 of 27 Posts