Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Really easy actually, not sure if she's going to want to stay on the highest setting, but that was where she told me to set them for now. I'm not real happy with the then exposed adjustment rod with the holes in it, but maybe I will come up with a spacer of some sort to cover the gap.
arm rests 001.jpg arm rests 002.jpg arm rests 003.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Great looking bike, did your dealer have the arm rest and pads? My wife is like yours - she got use to arm rests on the wing and now wants them on the RM. My dealer has not gotten any 15 leather products yet and Indian site doesn't show "Add to cart" button. So I was wondering where you got yours. Thanks

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes the dealer had the arm rest supports, and the driver back rest bracket right in stock, the leather arm rest pads come separately but were ordered at the same time,came in Monday after having them ordered for about a month, ordered the back rest on the 7th, so will it take a month ? No one knows, but the dealer will call me when it arrives. The dealer in Reno, has a ton of aftermarket stuff right on the shelves, so you can look at it. I want the leather grip covers, but spent enough for this month LOL.

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
Nice looking Ride Pioneerscot, your wife should be real comfy on that easy chair !!!

Your dealer must have some pull with Indian as Indian told me that the new desert tan leather items wouldn't be available till November.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice looking Ride Pioneerscot, your wife should be real comfy on that easy chair !!!

Your dealer must have some pull with Indian as Indian told me that the new desert tan leather items wouldn't be available till November.
Not sure, I got the metal arm rest mounts a month ago, then the pads a month later. I would sure love to get my back rest pad, they had the back rest mount right in stock, since it fits other models, but the leather was new for this year, and it looks as though their playing catch up.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts