Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, Last night I installed Tab Cat delete 2-1-2 and Tab Zombie's slipons. Other than a small shipping issue (ill neglect to mention this for the time being) I'm absolutely in love with the sound. Seems to run pretty good, very little to no popping on decel. Engine temps are the same as stock pipes 182 degrees. Any risk of running these (i understand a possible performance loss but I don't notice it) as far as damage to the valves? Im waiting for the PV3 rather than buying the PCV... unless im going to risk damage. Thoughts/ opinions are appreciated.

Thanks as always

·
Bronze member
1,675 Posts
Spellicy, it would help, but it's not an absolute, if you installed Indians Stage I ECU with your set up. I think it adds perhaps a little bit more fuel and/or air to your combustion mixture. Until the aftermarket steps up, that's all we have....for now. I have the same set up on my bike.......and even with the Indian Stage I ECU, I get a little fuel starvation symptoms when downshifting and then accelerating out of a corner. I just feather the clutch, give a little bit more throttle and that "fixes" this problem. With the cat/resonator delete, you're moving a LOT more spent gases out of your exhaust, yet there is no provision for ADDING more air and fuel to prime the mixture for optimal performance. But you should be OK.....just use a really good grade of 93 octane fuel.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts