Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Final coats left to do...also Adding Custom Dynamics Plasma Light to rear of Trunk...Indian rear mat was from IMC...Trunk Mount was from Ruthless Designs...Mat was $85...mount was $325...Trunk when used with this mount is completely detatchable...Pops off in 10 seconds...lol...Trunk was $185 on Ebay...Leds wil be $170 from Dynamics...Completely worth the money if u want sum xtra storage...You cud add a Rack as well but im not going to for now...

·
Bronze member
3,345 Posts
how about a dead on side shot.. I'm thinking the same and would like to see how it flows with the bike

·
Premium Member
2019 Chieftain Base++++
365 Posts
Final coats left to do...also Adding Custom Dynamics Plasma Light to rear of Trunk...Indian rear mat was from IMC...Trunk Mount was from Ruthless Designs...Mat was $85...mount was $325...Trunk when used with this mount is completely detatchable...Pops off in 10 seconds...lol...Trunk was $185 on Ebay...Leds wil be $170 from Dynamics...Completely worth the money if u want sum xtra storage...You cud add a Rack as well but im not going to for now...
Looks great! But what about paint? Did you paint it yourself?

·
Registered
157 Posts
Any chance you would like to build and paint another trunk? I'd be interested in buying it if u want to do another one.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Any chance you would like to build and paint another trunk? I'd be interested in buying it if u want to do another one.

Nah...just doin mine...I put stuff up here that i do and try to show if u do it yourself sumtimes u can save a lot of money...wat i suggest for u is to go on Ebay purchase this trunk ($183)... and bring it to ur local auto body shop in town...and have them do it for u...it will b in the $200 range...then ul need to purchase the mount...($225 to $299)...if u wanna add the LED its another $65 from Custom Dynamics...I have their directionals and their Triple Play setup...where u can change the pulse of ur Directionals and stoplights 10 different ways...Believe me doin this thru them wud be way cheaper than me...But im glad u like my work...If u have any other questions ill try to help u out...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts