Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought an inspection sticker plate for my Scout that goes under the license plate. The inspctor said it was illegal in Virginia and the sticker has to be on the left side near the front fork. He thought the fork was too small and he put it on the frame near the radiator. It's not sticking well to the powdercoat and it's peeling off. Has anyone found an inspection plate that would mount to the top crash bar bolt?

·
Rider
343 Posts
I made one of of sheet stainless steel and put it between the left side footpeg mount and the frame. I will post a pic for you later.

·
Rider
1,142 Posts
Damn nanny state bureaucrats. They just can't leave you alone. Nothing draws a crowd of them like something that is none of their business.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Reminds me of the vehicle registration stickers the navy required us to have when I was stationed in Guam. Wasn’t an Air Force thing but they were the lead command for the Region. It was about 4x1 inches and blue so it really blended in with my red CBR600RR at the time haha.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts