Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,
I'm James and a new member. I have a question. I live in NY and it is a state that requires an inspection sticker. I don't want to put an ugly sticker on the forks of my 2019 Roadmaster. So I bought a inspection sticker plate (yes i know its illegal in NYS because it can be transferred to vehicle to vehicle and I don't care) my question is to anyone that had the same problem. Has anyone found a good placement for it, if so where and what bolts were needed to be replaced and the size of those bolts.
Thank you in advance,
James

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
When I had the sticker plate on my RM, they bolted it to the caliper cover on the front fender.

Reactions: Gadget1126

·
Registered
363 Posts
Just be aware ... since it's illegal to have an inspection sticker on a removable plate (bolt on) the inspection station may refuse to issue you an inspection sticker. The inspection station is responsible for the sticker placement and must conform to the laws that govern such or risk losing their inspectors license. Most will chance it, others won't.

·
Registered
184 Posts
NY here and no problem with a plate. Mine's bolted through the crashbar bolt on a Springfield.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts