Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was driving past Maxim (Vic/Indian dealer) in Merrillville, IN today and couldn't help but see the Indian semi truck with plenty of demo bikes. They had a great selection of bikes to ride outside and more available inside for sale. Maxim also had a lot of accessories and clothing available.

The bike's look great in person although compared to my CCT, they almost seem 3/4 size. The bike's have beautiful fit, finish and attention to detail.

I didn't have time to ride anything but I did sit on the Cheiftain and the Chief. I suspect they'll sell very well.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
2009 said:
Interesting they have stock for sale. I wonder if they are numbered in the first 1901.
There were a lot of pre orders, I doubt that anything was actually for sale, Indian has stated publically that all the pre orders would be filled before the Dealers could have stock for sale, I still do not have my bike so they were probably showroom stock that the Dealers are not allowed to sell until the pre orders are filled.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Supposed to be demo rides this weekend, sat 27th. Maybe the truck just got there today due to a break in schedule? Mulling the idea of going down to see them but seriously not in the market for another/different bike.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Called Maxim, everything is demo. Nothing for sale only orders can be taken.

its getting close though!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm all alone this weekend!! But ill contain myself when i get there! They look great on the computer, gotta see them in person!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
17188 said:
hot vic has on their fb page they got their first Indian in stock....blue Vintage
I called him, it is a numbered bike. It is not for sale or to ride as he needs the display.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
15741 said:
I'm all alone this weekend!! But ill contain myself when i get there! They look great on the computer, gotta see them in person!!
Good luck containing yourself ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts