Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Senior member / gold
6,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Winding down from the successful roll-out of our patches. I have an additional 100 patches arriving later this week for those who want one. I will have a tally of the money that will be going to our Veteran's charity later this week also. My thoughts now go to the next stage... t-shirts. Looking for your thoughts or opinions. See what you think!
tshirt designs 03-13-16.jpg

·
Registered
485 Posts
My opinion (and it's only an opinion) is that T-Shirts look best with the big picture on the back of the shirt and then have a small picture or insignia or logo on left side of chest. As for the design on your T-shirts, I think they look great. If the choice is black or white, I'll take black.

·
Senior member / gold
6,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My opinion (and it's only an opinion) is that T-Shirts look best with the big picture on the back of the shirt and then have a small picture or insignia or logo on left side of chest. As for the design on your T-shirts, I think they look great. If the choice is black or white, I'll take black.
I agree with you too. Small on front, large on back.

·
Registered
173 Posts
My choice would be black also, although I would prefer the larger picture on the front (IMHO :)). I could live with it on the back though if that is the final decision. Definitely agree your patch would look awesome on a t shirt though.
Cheers
Kevin

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
Black, Large on back, maybe just have something small on front left

·
11th Light Infantry Brigade
3,603 Posts
Big on back, small on front. Might be a neat idea to offer a tank top also. The logo is definitely a winner and will represent the forum well. Congrats on the patch success. A great response for a worthy cause. Thank You!! I want 2 when your ready to roll
Pat

·
Registered
17 Posts
Winding down from the successful roll-out of our patches. I have an additional 100 patches arriving later this week for those who want one. I will have a tally of the money that will be going to our Veteran's charity later this week also. My thoughts now go to the next stage... t-shirts. Looking for your thoughts or opinions. See what you think!
View attachment 37199
Please provide me with information on how to get a patch. Thanks...Steve Allen

·
Founding member / Distinguished
2019 Roadmaster matte black and gray
3,058 Posts
I'd love a long sleeve in black. Maybe put the Indianmotorcycles.net in a cool font along the sleeves?

·
Registered
214 Posts
Black for me, either short or long sleeves. I would much prefer a smaller logo on the front and the large picture on the back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 14 of 14 Posts