Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

IndianMotorcycles.net Black Hills Bike Build Thread

18K views 58 replies 23 participants last post by  2506 
#1 ·

We have been mentioning a build that we are working on for Indian Motorcycle. We are starting the hard push to get this thing back together in the next two weeks. The deadline is rapidly approaching and we are working around the clock to make sure that we have something fantastic to unveil at this year's 75th Annual Sturgis Motorcycle Rally!

Follow this thread to see what we are up to. I will be updating this as well as our Instagram Account.

#55 ·
@NickJ, you KNOW how much I love the bike, and from what I hear from those who saw it and heard it, it's truly a beast. However, Indian are a bunch of wankers. I am yet to see ANY evidence that the bike you created ever climbed anything except a trailer. I know it's more than capable and you built it to climb, so call your buddies up in marketing and tell them to use it like it was meant to be used. Authenticity is really really important, and so far they score nada when it comes to the Beast. If they don't have anyone with balls to do it, I have a couple volunteers in my household alone.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.