Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

41 - 60 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
There was a slight dilemma regarding colors because some people wear black leathers, some people wear brown leathers, and at least 1 person (PearlGirl) wears white. The embroidery artist and I came up with a stroke of genius... well, the embroidery artist did! LOL! We used the original colors for continuity of color and tradition that I created, but added a stroke of white around the image and that will make it pop on black, brown, white, or any other color jacket. They will make a actual embroidered patch and mail it to me so that I can hold it, feel it, touch it, and finally approve it for production. I have tentatively ordered 100pc. and to date over 60pc. are spoken for by our members that have reserved them. The remaining are on a first come first serve basis, but I can order more If I know that more are needed. The cost of a 5" wide X 7 1/2" tall patch is $15.00 (includes shipping in U.S.) and all profits will go to a Veteran's Charity. PM me to get on the reservation list. I thank all those who support our men and women who serve our country and guard our freedom. Freedom is not Free!
View attachment 33487
There was a slight dilemma regarding colors because some people wear black leathers, some people wear brown leathers, and at least 1 person (PearlGirl) wears white. The embroidery artist and I came up with a stroke of genius... well, the embroidery artist did! LOL! We used the original colors for continuity of color and tradition that I created, but added a stroke of white around the image and that will make it pop on black, brown, white, or any other color jacket. They will make a actual embroidered patch and mail it to me so that I can hold it, feel it, touch it, and finally approve it for production. I have tentatively ordered 100pc. and to date over 60pc. are spoken for by our members that have reserved them. The remaining are on a first come first serve basis, but I can order more If I know that more are needed. The cost of a 5" wide X 7 1/2" tall patch is $15.00 (includes shipping in U.S.) and all profits will go to a Veteran's Charity. PM me to get on the reservation list. I thank all those who support our men and women who serve our country and guard our freedom. Freedom is not Free!
View attachment 33487

·
Bronze member
2,788 Posts
Definitely take one

41 - 60 of 109 Posts