Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Senior member / gold
6,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There was a slight dilemma regarding colors because some people wear black leathers, some people wear brown leathers, and at least 1 person (PearlGirl) wears white. The embroidery artist and I came up with a stroke of genius... well, the embroidery artist did! LOL! We used the original colors for continuity of color and tradition that I created, but added a stroke of white around the image and that will make it pop on black, brown, white, or any other color jacket. They will make a actual embroidered patch and mail it to me so that I can hold it, feel it, touch it, and finally approve it for production. I have tentatively ordered 100pc. and to date over 60pc. are spoken for by our members that have reserved them. The remaining are on a first come first serve basis, but I can order more If I know that more are needed. The cost of a 5" wide X 7 1/2" tall patch is $15.00 (includes shipping in U.S.) and all profits will go to a Veteran's Charity. PM me to get on the reservation list. I thank all those who support our men and women who serve our country and guard our freedom. Freedom is not Free!
patch on measurements.jpg

·
Super Moderator
5,851 Posts
I changed my mind. I now want TWO (2) !
PM me, or post for all to see, how you wish payment. I prefer PayPal. @Meggie did that and it worked very well.

·
Registered
310 Posts
i need one .....will have it shipped to my boss in DTW or Chicago......how do i pay?

update - so i dont have paypal :( , any other payment methods?

·
Senior member / gold
6,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
I have decided to put everyone's name in a hat and pull a name. Whoever's name comes up will get a free book, "Indian Motorcycle: America's First Motorcycle Company".
Yet to be released but I have it preordered. This drawing will not use money destined for the charity. It will be donated by me, 'cause, dog-gone-it, I'm such a good guy! Not! LOL!

Indian Motorcycle(R): America's First Motorcycle Company(tm) tells the complete story of Indian, America's first mass-produced motorcycle maker, from its start as a bicycle manufacturer to the purchase of the brand by Polaris Industries in 2011 and the subsequent new Indian motorcycles. In the early years of the 20th century, Indian dominated the world's racetracks, earning the brand a worldwide reputation for quality, performance, reliability, and technical innovation, but the once-mighty company fell on hard times and in 1953 was forced to file bankruptcy.

The Indian brand never quite died, though, thanks in large part to fanatically devoted enthusiasts, who tried to resurrect it for over half a century. Finally Polaris, maker of the highly regarded Victory(R) brand of motorcycles, purchased the brand and released the Chief(R) and Scout(R), models that once again restored Indian to its rightful place in the motorcycle pantheon.

I hope this will be incentive, if you have been on the fence, to buy a IndianMotorcycles.net Riders patch. All profits will go to our Veteran's Charity! Come On! You know you want one! You will be the envy of all those HOG Riders!
Indian book.jpg

·
Registered
312 Posts
Even if I don't win the contest I want one of those

·
Founding Member
429 Posts
There was a slight dilemma regarding colors because some people wear black leathers, some people wear brown leathers, and at least 1 person (PearlGirl) wears white. The embroidery artist and I came up with a stroke of genius... well, the embroidery artist did! LOL! We used the original colors for continuity of color and tradition that I created, but added a stroke of white around the image and that will make it pop on black, brown, white, or any other color jacket. They will make a actual embroidered patch and mail it to me so that I can hold it, feel it, touch it, and finally approve it for production. I have tentatively ordered 100pc. and to date over 60pc. are spoken for by our members that have reserved them. The remaining are on a first come first serve basis, but I can order more If I know that more are needed. The cost of a 5" wide X 7 1/2" tall patch is $15.00 (includes shipping in U.S.) and all profits will go to a Veteran's Charity. PM me to get on the reservation list. I thank all those who support our men and women who serve our country and guard our freedom. Freedom is not Free!
View attachment 33487
Please put me down for two patches and I'll fire off a PayPal to you.

Thanks

Darryl Ingle

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
I have my paypal account at the ready.....send me the information and I will make sure you get payment.

Semper Fi,
Z

·
Founding member / Distinguished
Indians. LOTS of Indians
3,866 Posts
Actually .. tha'ts a great looking patch .... realizing I'll be getting one now :0

·
Registered
184 Posts
View attachment 33487
Please add me to the list for a patch. Thx

1 - 20 of 109 Posts