Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Rider
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was able go for ride today with great weather were having and other than potholes in road it was good day.

·
Bronze member
1,854 Posts
Been great here in south Georgia the last week. 75-82. Sadly I'm 4 weeks removed from knee surgery. Maybe try it in a week or two .

·
Registered
316 Posts
Indy ~72 degrees today. Heck yes, the RM was eating up the miles this evening. I decided that I really do like the Klockwerks flare, and would do it again. With the trunk off and an ultimate solo seat, i get to have a chieftain too. The bike just looks so good

·
Registered
493 Posts
20 deg, 7"snow last Saturday, 70 out today rode for an Hr, felt sooooo good!!!!! Finally! Been a long new england winter

·
Registered
7,995 Posts
In the 70s last several days here in the Texas Hill Country, but raining on and off nearly continuously so haven't been out riding.

>---------> >---------> >--------->

Live Free - Ride Hard - Die Well

·
Registered
32 Posts
Had to hurry home after work to get an hour in, but it sure did feel good to get out and get some wind therapy! First ride with the new V&H Turndowns and the catless header pipe from American Custom. My Springfield rode and sounded great.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Last night we set a record of - 28 degrees. Will not be riding for a while.
Compared to you Pops, folks here in eastern Washington had a heat wave, only -7 at my place this morning. I can't think of riding at the moment something might freeze and fall off.

·
Registered
181 Posts
The mercury climbed to 80 yesterday in Northern Virginia. I couldn't get home after work fast enough. I actually rode in this morning as it was already 60 out. When was the last time I could do that in February without being all bundled up? Heck if I know.

·
Registered
331 Posts
It got up to mid 70s here in PA. Did about 100 miles. Going out again today. Then it’s back to winter tomorrow.

·
Rider
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I went for ride today and weather was in 60’s

·
Bronze member
1,854 Posts
60 today with clouds. Knees were not having it, so I declined. Tomorrow it's to be 78, so I will.try if the knees feel better.
80 on Thursday!

·
Rider
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I think I want to move back Georgia part time Oct-March only then go north for rest of year. Best day on record this year was 70ish

1 - 15 of 15 Posts