Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is briefly mentioned in another post,but I wanted to really promote it by giving it a headline. Gregory Polaris, up around Little Rock ,AR ,is sponsoring this event to be held in BEAUTIFUL Hot Springs,AR. A link to the rules and registration is here... Gregory's Indian 500 Registration GREGORY POLARIS JACKSONVILLE, AR (501) 834-0344 . This is an attempt to break the Guinness World Record for the most Indian Motocycles in a parade. ONLY Indians will be allowed to ride in the ACTUAL parade,but of course all are welcome for the event.
Disclaimer: I do not work for,nor am I associated with Gregory Polaris or Indian except that I ride one and love to see the brand supported and growing in popularity.
A link to a video description from Mr. Gregory and one of his salesmen. If you make it, and I'm still alive and able to make the ride look us up!!!
image000000.jpg

·
Founding member / Distinguished
Indians. LOTS of Indians
3,866 Posts
I thought I saw somewhere they were trying to break the HD record for longest parade of HD's that same day.
I know HD attempt was done last fall in Paris , TX and they were gong to try it again this year.. hadn't seen the date yet. Hope they aren't the same.. was planning on being in that HD one again

Edited: Well crap. Sure enough .. the same f***ing dates

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That would be cool to set a record for Indian and best the HD record.

If I'm still living and able, I plan to be there!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Can't wait to participate in this Event...By the preliminary numbers, it's going to be Huge!! But before the main event come early and participate in The 6th Annual Hot Springs Indian Motorcycle Get Together, or Tri State in the Springs...Starting Wednesday October 2nd...in Beautiful Hot Springs, Arkansas... Where Beautiful Rides is 5 minutes away!!!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
144 Posts
Been to Hot Springs years back and it has some beautiful, scenic roads. Was already thinking about planning a trip back, but after seeing this challenge... booked! Staying at Lake Catherine State Park, just a short ride away that allows us to combine camping and bikes.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Been to Hot Springs years back and it has some beautiful, scenic roads. Was already thinking about planning a trip back, but after seeing this challenge... booked! Staying at Lake Catherine State Park, just a short ride away that allows us to combine camping and bikes.
That's awesome...Lake Catherine State Park is real close to Diamondhead, where we live...A Beautiful Campground about 20 minutes away from the Festivities...Looking forward to meeting everyone

·
Registered
296 Posts
Can't wait to participate in this Event...By the preliminary numbers, it's going to be Huge!! But before the main event come early and participate in The 6th Annual Hot Springs Indian Motorcycle Get Together, or Tri State in the Springs...Starting Wednesday October 2nd...in Beautiful Hot Springs, Arkansas... Where Beautiful Rides is 5 minutes away!!!

What are the dated for 6th Annual Hot Springs Rally? Any prearranged lodging locations? Thanks

·
Registered
23 Posts
What are the dated for 6th Annual Hot Springs Rally? Any prearranged lodging locations? Thanks
The Best Western Winners Circle is completely Booked 120 rooms...The Hotel Hot Springs is partially booked...The Clarion is currently under renovation and has 50 rooms booked, and if your looking for a cheap Hotel, The Motel 6 is not bad at about 50 to 65 per night...

·
Registered
23 Posts
The Best Western Winners Circle is completely Booked 120 rooms...The Hotel Hot Springs is partially booked...The Clarion is currently under renovation and has 50 rooms booked, and if your looking for a cheap Hotel, The Motel 6 is not bad at about 50 to 65 per night...

The Date for the 6th Annual Hot Springs Indian Motorcycle Get Together is October 2nd-6th...

·
Silver member
4,981 Posts
There is no way Indian can best HD in # of bikes in one ride. HD could muster 500 bikes in 200 mile radius easily.

It just doesn't seem possible in my feeble brain...

·
Registered
23 Posts
There is no way Indian can best HD in # of bikes in one ride. HD could muster 500 bikes in 200 mile radius easily.

It just doesn't seem possible in my feeble brain...
Pablo94, we are not trying to outdo the Harley record this year....We will save that for a future endeavor...LOL....We are just trying to make the record for Indian a little more respectable and double the current record of 274

·
Registered
296 Posts
Anyone that is here on the 2nd will ride....Schedule of events will be made soon...We have a great time every year and lots of riding involved..

Thanks for responding. I am looking at riding up from Central Florida, so planning out trip and which days I need to take off.

1 - 20 of 102 Posts