Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All - with things opening back up, I've just been told by one of the nation's top product integration pros, that if I'm able to obtain Indian and/or Polaris as a sponsor, he's quite certain he can sell our 13 episode traveling North America show.

Does anyone know email addresses of any top brass for either Indian or Polaris? (even their PR firm would work). Have reached out to 2 dealers, they are not allowed to give out direct email info. (so I've been told).

Any suggestions?

Thank you.

·
Silver member
4,975 Posts
Look them up on Linked-in

·
Bronze member
1,206 Posts
Hey All - with things opening back up, I've just been told by one of the nation's top product integration pros, that if I'm able to obtain Indian and/or Polaris as a sponsor, he's quite certain he can sell our 13 episode traveling North America show.

Does anyone know email addresses of any top brass for either Indian or Polaris? (even their PR firm would work). Have reached out to 2 dealers, they are not allowed to give out direct email info. (so I've been told).

Any suggestions?

Thank you.
I READ THE BOOK "LONG WAY HOME" ABOUT EWAN MCGREGOR AND CHARLEY BOORMAN TRAVELING ACROSS THE WORLD A FEW WEEKS AGO. THE FIRST FEW CHAPTERS INCLUDED THE PLANNING, ACQUIRING BIKES AND GETTING SOMEONE TO FILM AND USE AS A DOCUMENTARY. IF YOU CAN, IT MAY HELP YOU OUT. WHO KNOWS...… MAY OPEN OTHER DOORS?

·
Registered
440 Posts
READ THE BOOK "LONG WAY HOME" ABOUT EWAN MCGREGOR AND CHARLEY BOORMAN TRAVELING ACROSS THE WORLD A FEW WEEKS AGO. THE FIRST FEW CHAPTERS INCLUDED THE PLANNING, ACQUIRING BIKES AND GETTING SOMEONE TO FILM AND USE AS A DOCUMENTARY. IF YOU CAN, IT MAY HELP YOU OUT. WHO KNOWS...… MAY OPEN OTHER DOORS?
You mean "Long Way Round" this was the round the world trip and "Long Way Down" was their Africa trip.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts