Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
2,788 Posts
Good find!
I'm looking at the arm rests, but the site says they do not fit the 2019 Chieftain.. strange.

·
Registered
30 Posts
It does show it fits Roadmaster classic, but it’s part number is different from the Indians parts book for 2014 thru 2017.
Afraid to pull the trigger and then not fit.

·
Rider
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I believe the trunk mount fits all of the 111 bikes but is designed to mount the leather Classic top case.

Does any one know if you can dye the Classic leather top case black?

·
Banned
2,788 Posts
Well damn, hope the trunk mount fits, I selected 2019 Chieftain Dark Horse, & it prompted it fitted.. so I purchased.

Now I just need the trunk, wiring, & liner(which I saw was also on sale)

·
Premium Member
1,147 Posts
This is the description it is for the leather trunk

The Trunk Base is required for Indian Motorcycle® Roadmaster® Classic Quick Release Genuine Leather Trunk and mounts directly to the trunk. It features Quick Release technology so riders can quickly remove their trunk in seconds without tools. The trunk base is made from durable steel with a chrome finish.

·
Banned
2,788 Posts
And now when I enter specs for my Chieftain it says the liner won't fit.. why?

·
Banned
2,788 Posts
Ahh shoot, it is for leather only, & I don't see an option to cancel.. son of a gun!

·
Rider
536 Posts
Ahh shoot, it is for leather only, & I don't see an option to cancel.. son of a gun!
A couple of carefully drilled holes should solve that problem, if you’re not mounting the audio amplifier. Also, this leather trunk mount doesn’t have the rear chrome “bumper”, but that can be ordered as a separate part under the parts section for around $95.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts