Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw this trike at a bike night in Waterloo , Iowa . I talked to the owner . He had been helping a group who build up and then give away bikes to " deserving individuals " . Turns out the group gave him this trike . He recently had been in a crash and had a very badly broken leg and other injuries . Many months in the hospital .He also had been in the service . He showed me the gas cap with the insignia from his unit . He told me that 50 years ago he was in Vietnam . The trike was a salvage 2016 and kind of a Frankenstein mix / match of parts .

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
For a Frankenstein mix of parts it sure came together well! I love hearing stories like this. I wish we had more groups like this around Williamsburg va. Getting involved would be pretty fulfilling. Thank you for sharing.

Reactions: gasgas

·
Rider
1,423 Posts
I saw this trike at a bike night in Waterloo , Iowa . I talked to the owner . He had been helping a group who build up and then give away bikes to " deserving individuals " . Turns out the group gave him this trike . He recently had been in a crash and had a very badly broken leg and other injuries . Many months in the hospital .He also had been in the service . He showed me the gas cap with the insignia from his unit . He told me that 50 years ago he was in Vietnam . The trike was a salvage 2016 and kind of a Frankenstein mix / match of parts . View attachment 601939
View attachment 601933 View attachment 601934 View attachment 601935 View attachment 601936 View attachment 601937
Nice

1 - 3 of 3 Posts