Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
$650 for a tent....that says Indian Motorcycles?
For just a little bit more, I could buy some V&H pipes.
So Nope...
Semper Fi,
DrZ

Reactions: Ken1553

·
Texas Hill Country
4,697 Posts
Oh yeah that's swell.
Except the hotel ain't gonna like me driving those tent stakes in the parking lot outside my room.

Look at the gap under that damn thing.
Come to think of it....maybe I wouldn't park my bike in it.

·
Texas Hill Country
4,697 Posts
You might be right but to me it looks like an alligator trap.
I'd probably have to get a trailer to haul it around too.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
My idea of "roughing it" anymore is the Holiday Inn with black and white TV
Black and White TV? Damn.... you are a hard core camper.

42" Flatscreen or I am not going!!!

Semper Fi,
DrZ

·
Registered
26 Posts
I like the looks of it, but between the price and lack of needing a tent I will patiently wait for an Indian motorcycle cover.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Too much for too little. I have a Big Agnes pack tent that is better designed and takes up little space. I generally camp in 5 star hotels where possible.

·
Founding member / Distinguished
1,956 Posts
My wife is a 5 star girl..... Tent = Divorce

·
Registered
196 Posts
The back packing tents and bags take up less space. When I go on a long haul, space is always a premium. As our travel plans rarely extend beyond north, south, east and west, I always have to be prepared for a place to stay. The cool places don't always have hotels. By now I should have learned to pack. I always end a trip with way more clothes than I started with, don't know why I even pack any.

·
Founding member
1,763 Posts
Yeah, I'm really not seeing the point. I like camping. I like Indian Motorcycles. I do not feel the need to combine the two. If you want to spend the money camping, there is much nicer stuff out there by companies that actually specialize in it. If you want to spend the money on the bike, there are lots of great upgrades that are money better spend.

Just because you like a brand of motorcycle, doesn't mean you need to plaster its name over literally everything you own. What's next? After shaves? Wine Coolers? A brand extension mistake by Harley Davidson

Reactions: Ken1553
1 - 20 of 41 Posts