Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Senior member / silver
3,453 Posts
If they aren't paying me to be their billboard they I'm not gonna ink it.

Reactions: Zammer

·
Senior member / silver
3,453 Posts
But I still love good ink. That's it, I'm gettin another one. :D

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
I have a skull and cross bones on my ring finger and a spark plug on my forearm. I want to get more but I need accessories first lol

Reactions: Chucklz72

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I only have one that I have had for 20 years, but I am kinda glad I avoided the HD tattoo. I would like to get a Cherokee warrior on my left arm and the war bonnet on my right forearm.

·
Registered
223 Posts

Taken from a 1920's Indian stock certificate.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Very cool the kid. I also like the laughing Indian as an idea. Because riding should always make you smile.

·
Registered
341 Posts
I plan on getting one if Indian fixes my bike. haha. Be nice for this stupid covid stuff to blow over a bit too. My biggest issue is where to put it that I can see it regularly. My sleeves make that a bit difficult. Might have to wander out to the top of my hand. haha

·
Registered
Dark Horse
278 Posts
In to see where this goes. I would never "brand" anything, no corporate support for me, but Indian/Native tattoos are awesome. I don't know if I'll ever have one, being that I'm almost entirely Scandinavian. Blue eyed, blonde hair, viking/sea tattoos fit me better.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts