Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Bronze member
2,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went down to Indian In Sydney today to have some work done to my Road Master and ended up buying a new Back Rest while there as we do ,I never seem to be able to just get what I need to be done without buying some treat lol. Anyway since 3 weeks ago the show room has changed from mostly Springfields, Cheiftain`s and Road Masters with a few scouts to almost 90% of Scouts especially now the FRTs is here in Australia since about 3 weeks ago. They seem to be pushing the sales on these with the 2019 bikes being offered free stage one kit on all the Scouts ,not too sure if that also applied to the FTR and FTRs at all .but wow the show room looked great. Not only the bike were all over the shop ,heaps of merchandise ,such as exhaust, seats,handel bars, tee shirts ,LED head lights, wheels and much much more.
IMG_1018.jpg
IMG_1020.jpg
IMG_1017.jpg
IMG_1019.jpg

·
Bronze member
2,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
so did they sell the big twins.... or just move them into storage
No still selling them and doing the free stage 3 upgrade with all the 2018s this time round they are including the exhaust and Air filter in the BBK on all the 111 2018 models. They have a few 2019 but no great numbers on the show room floor at the moment. Approx: one of each 2019 models.

·
Bronze member
2,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Scouts are the best seller the past 2 years. Price is not to high.
It appears that way over there in the USA ,but I think we are heading that way here in Australia too. I asked the Manager Chris about that and he said last month they sold more big cruisers , including second hand / demo stock as well and this month it seems to be mostly Scouts . I would dare say changing the show room around to have around 90% of them on the flor would help that.

·
Rider
756 Posts
I went down to Indian In Sydney today to have some work done to my Road Master and ended up buying a new Back Rest while there as we do ,I never seem to be able to just get what I need to be done without buying some treat lol. Anyway since 3 weeks ago the show room has changed from mostly Springfields, Cheiftain`s and Road Masters with a few scouts to almost 90% of Scouts especially now the FRTs is here in Australia since about 3 weeks ago. They seem to be pushing the sales on these with the 2019 bikes being offered free stage one kit on all the Scouts ,not too sure if that also applied to the FTR and FTRs at all .but wow the show room looked great. Not only the bike were all over the shop ,heaps of merchandise ,such as exhaust, seats,handel bars, tee shirts ,LED head lights, wheels and much much more.
View attachment 518010 View attachment 518012 View attachment 518014 View attachment 518016
View attachment 518010 View attachment 518012 View attachment 518014 View attachment 518016
Sydney have more FTR’s or scout running around. That FTR S is a winner, the Scout abs icon is a winner .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts