Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to rent an Indian sidecar or two-wheeler. I've found a vendor in Florida, but I also need to rent one in Nashville, Atlanta, and Oklahoma City. Any ideas?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm coordinating some events in different locations across the country. We are hoping to have some sort of 'grand entrance' type thing with someone riding in on an Indian sidecar. I will post pics when it's finished!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thats great! Im no help to you but wish you luck. I love seeing sidecars, but its rare. I was behind a WWII Zundapp with sidecar the other day. I could not stop smiling thinking about how fun it must be to scoot around on. I would load my bulldog up in a second if I had one.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If you're going to need a side care in various parts of the country wouldn't it be easier to just buy one instead of renting them in different places? I would think the cost would end up being fairly close.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just an FYI.

I currently have a Goldwing with a Roadsmith trike conversion. That being said, I'm also very interested in the new 2014 Chiefs (Vintage model) and I'm activly looking to have a side-car for it. I've been intouch with Hannigan Trikes who have told me that not only will they have a trike conversion for the new Indians, but they will also be offering a 'vintage' side-car as well. They should be ready in the 1sy quarter of 2014.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts