Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have these Indian scout genuine accessories for sale. They have been installed and rode for less than 100 miles (my bike has 86 miles on the odometer). I am planning to do some major conversion so I want to sell these items. Big discount if you purchase more than one item. These will fit 2015-2020 Indian scout.

Reduced Reach Rider Seat (black)– Retail $205 – selling for $150
Touring Passenger Seat retail $279 - selling for $200
Passenger Pegs retail $175 – selling for $125
Backrest Pad retail $205 – selling for $150
Steel 12in. Quick Release Passenger Sissy Bar retail $409 – selling for $300
Genuine Leather Saddlebags retail for $1029 – selling for $800

Polycarbonate 24 in. Quick Release Windshield retail $465 - selling for $250 - the plastic shield has some scratches on it.

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry about that, I was trying to find the insert picture last night and couldn't find it.

edit: if interested, I can do video chat with you to show you the items, I know my account is new and that rises some concern, but I been lurking for a while and just got the bike. I want to put a 240mm tire kit like some of the members here, so that's why I am selling all these accessories.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Sorry about that, I was trying to find the insert picture last night and couldn't find it.

edit: if interested, I can do video chat with you to show you the items, I know my account is new and that rises some concern, but I been lurking for a while and just got the bike. I want to put a 240mm tire kit like some of the members here, so that's why I am selling all these accessories.
Looking for the passenger seat and pegs. Still have them?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts