Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
141 - 160 of 166 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Well tomorrow it will be week 12 from my order date. So far no change in my tracker, still showing ”Scheduled to Build”, ‘Shipping TBA”. I was given a delivery range of 4/1/2022 to 6/30/2022, the days are ticking by and no action. I’m getting a bit anxious, started to doubt the 6/30 delivery or shipping. I have seen here a few Rogues delivered in the BSM paint. Man I want to ride that bike so bad…

·
Registered
134 Posts
That sounds way too fast. 1 to 9 week turn around?
Did your dealership actually put the order in while you were there?
I was told the same, and I ordered on May 17th. Contacted Indian about a week ago (not the dealership), and was told July 10 - July 20. Sounds like there are a batch of Scouts being built in that time range.

·
Registered
2022 Indian Scout Rogue (Black Metallic ABS))
57 Posts
I was told the same, and I ordered on May 17th. Contacted Indian about a week ago (not the dealership), and was told July 10 - July 20. Sounds like there are a batch of Scouts being built in that time range.
My Rogue has been built for awhile. The problem is the back order in computer components/chips and paint. So it doesn’t necessarily matter if it is built. It still might be waiting for other components after it is off the factory floor.

·
Registered
57 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Let me rephrase...I was told it will be shipped from July 10 - July 20.
It is technically already built, waiting for parts, but the dates of estimated shipping changed today 6/23/22…

Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Tire Automotive lighting

·
Registered
57 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Today I called Indian customer service “owner services” inquiring about the status of my order. They promised to call the sales depatrment and inquire on my behalf. Then he promised to call me with the most current status update possible. I check my online status, long and behold I now have a ship date 6/1 thru 7/31, but my bike was still scheduled for build.

Now, although appreciate the update, I’m totally confused. A ship date without a motorcycle built and 30 plus days to arrival. Indians lack of communication with customers is unsat. Let see where this leads…

Attachments

·
Registered
141 Posts
Today I called Indian customer service “owner services” inquiring about the status of my order. They promised to call the sales depatrment and inquire on my behalf. Then he promised to call me with the most current status update possible. I check my online status, long and behold I now have a ship date 6/1 thru 7/31, but my bike was still scheduled for build.

Now, although appreciate the update, I’m totally confused. A ship date without a motorcycle built and 30 plus days to arrival. Indians lack of communication with customers is unsat. Let see where this leads…
Scroll up, mindspear r/indian post explains it.
It's an estimated date range for shipping depending on parts availability etc.

141 - 160 of 166 Posts