Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
121 - 140 of 166 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Indian Scout Rogue (Black Metallic ABS))
57 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
I emailed Indian directly, they came back with mid-July. We’ll see. My dealer said end June - mid July. All the Rogues I’ve been seeing on FB/Reddit have had the black exhaust, so hopefully they sort that out. The nice weather isn’t making this easy either.

·
Registered
13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Which color variants are they having the most trouble with?
seems to be the midnight smoke since someone earlier in the thread mentioned that they are having supply issues with black paint and exhaust covers. Which sadly ive been waiting for my midnight black for 14 weeks now and no update past scheduled. Oh well

·
Registered
2022 Indian Scout Rogue (Black Metallic ABS))
57 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ordered mine May 24th, was told June 1st to July 31. Ordered a Scout Rogue Black Smoke Midnight ABS, made an account on the Indian website today with the email I ordered with, but nothing popped up to track with, wonder why?

·
Registered
141 Posts
Ordered mine May 24th, was told June 1st to July 31. Ordered a Black Smoke Midnight ABS, made an account on the Indian website today with the email I ordered with, but nothing popped up to track with, wonder why?
That sounds way too fast. 1 to 9 week turn around?
Did your dealership actually put the order in while you were there?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yes, he gave me a copy of the order, went to the dealership today and he said it was still on track, but I know that doesn’t mean anything. I’m terrible at waiting lol.
That sounds way too fast. 1 to 9 week turn around?
Did your dealership actually put the order in while you were there?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Only way that is possible is if they had someone bail on a previous order and are expecting a delivery within that range. Otherwise not a chance. Pretty irresponsible for salesman to tell you that for a fresh order. Either way, welcome to the “To Be Determined” crew. Pull up a seat, get comfortable, and try not to think about the perfect weather.

121 - 140 of 166 Posts