Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
101 - 120 of 166 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Welcome to the waiting game. The order tracker is nothing more than something for you to refresh on occasion, give you something to do.
When did you order? I ordered mine 5/14 but didn't check until the 26th. I'll check again sometime next week.
My order went threw 5/7. Just would be nice to be updated. If their waiting on parts just let us know. Be better than wondering.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I know. My dealer warned me though before I starting this wait. He said it’s really just a generic pizza tracker but worse lol. It will say scheduled for a while then all of a sudden built with a scheduled ship date.
This feels like you know a mountain lion is stalking you but you don’t know when it’s goin to attack lol

·
Registered
6 Posts
Being patient would be easier with even a modicum of communication. I understand delays, but it takes very little effort to send a text or email. I’m 6 weeks in (April 27th) which is the start of original estimated time frame.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Being patient would be easier with even a modicum of communication. I understand delays, but it takes very little effort to send a text or email. I’m 6 weeks in (April 27th) which is the start of original estimated time frame.
Understand your frustration
My original ship date was May 24 then changed to June 10 so hopefully your almost at the end of the waiting game

·
Registered
11 Posts
There was a guy on the Rouge owners Facebook group, ordered a titanium Rouge Sixty. 6 weeks from ordering to it being at the dealer. Have they updated your ship date?

·
Registered
5 Posts
bike tracking spreadsheet
My Scout Rogue ABS Black Smoke Midnight ordered on 30 March just changed from "Confirmed" to "Scheduled" today. I'm hoping it is a good sign Indian is moving forward with the builds. Time will tell!
I called Indian Customer support to ask about the status of my bike. Pretty quick response, I'd say a few hours, my bike should be complete as per the message "you should have your bike by the end of June, early July". I called because my status has been in limbo (Scheduled for Build) for over 2 months. My delivery range time was 1 April to 30 June, so I needed to hear something from them as to where I stood in the process. I know it could be a pipe dream but will see how it goes from here. Did anyone receive their Rogue yet, particularly in Black Midnight Smoke?

·
Registered
2022 Black Smoke Rogue, ABS,
52 Posts
bike tracking spreadsheet

I called Indian Customer support to ask about the status of my bike. Pretty quick response, I'd say a few hours, my bike should be complete as per the message "you should have your bike by the end of June, early July". I called because my status has been in limbo (Scheduled for Build) for over 2 months. My delivery range time was 1 April to 30 June, so I needed to hear something from them as to where I stood in the process. I know it could be a pipe dream but will see how it goes from here. Did anyone receive their Rogue yet, particularly in Black Midnight Smoke?
There have been some delivered ( BSM) on Facebook a BSM rogue ordered Feb 13 is built with ship date of tomorrow, Indian told me Monday that mine would ship by end of month , ( ordered 2/19

·
Registered
2022 Indian Scout Rogue (Black Metallic ABS))
57 Posts
Update:

Font Terrestrial plant Screenshot Darkness Magenta

·
Registered
57 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
They should be reaching out to people if their bikes ar built but they are just waiting for the exhaust. Instead of holding the bike for another month or more for a part that most people are going to do away with with in the first week of having it
Like most, this is the exact boat I'm floating in.
My new Combat exhaust is already on my order at the dealership.

·
Registered
57 Posts
101 - 120 of 166 Posts