Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
41 - 60 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey everyone! Ordered my Scout Rogue on 5/12/22 and it was placed in “scheduled” status the following day (5/13). I hope this means they are being built and shipped out now! The dealer told me it would be between June 1st to the end of July. Fingers crossed it’s sooner rather than later!

I’m excited because this is my first big boy bike, as I am currently on a Suzuki Boulevard S40. Ready for some more power and better looks!

Wheel Tire Fuel tank Automotive lighting Motor vehicle

·
Registered
2022 Indian Scout Rogue (Black Metallic ABS))
27 Posts
Hey everyone! Ordered my Scout Rogue on 5/12/22 and it was placed in “scheduled” status the following day (5/13). I hope this means they are being built and shipped out now! The dealer told me it would be between June 1st to the end of July. Fingers crossed it’s sooner rather than later!

I’m excited because this is my first big boy bike, as I am currently on a Suzuki Boulevard S40. Ready for some more power and better looks!

View attachment 688748
I don’t think confirmed to scheduled means anything. I ordered 3/29 and it changed to scheduled 4/5. Nothing since. Some people still get their bikes delivered while in confirmed status never changing to scheduled. Some wait in scheduled for a long time. There was another thread on the forum that said the dealership and/or factory said the tracker isn’t updated with regularity and isn’t really reliable regarding the actual status. You can’t go by if other people got the same model. Paint color backorder means they are going to move onto a production run with paint they have in stock and skip you - so the person that ordered way after you could get their bike first.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Yeah, I saw what you mentioned was outlined in this thread somewhere. Apparently all of the back ordered parts are in stock now, so hopefully production will speed up a bit. Especially for the people who have been waiting for months. It will be interesting to see how long it takes to get mine and if the dealer was blowing smoke. I am taking the tracker with a grain of salt, it was just nice to see it at least leave “confirmed” status in a day!
Drew

·
Registered
2022 Indian Scout Rogue (Black Metallic ABS))
27 Posts
Yeah, I saw what you mentioned was outlined in this thread somewhere. Apparently all of the back ordered parts are in stock now, so hopefully production will speed up a bit. Especially for the people who have been waiting for months. It will be interesting to see how long it takes to get mine and if the dealer was blowing smoke. I am taking the tracker with a grain of salt, it was just nice to see it at least leave “confirmed” status in a day!
Drew
My dealer said 3-6 weeks and I laughed and said I am fine with 6 months, I have my current bike.

·
Rider
846 Posts
My dealer said 3-6 weeks and I laughed and said I am fine with 6 months, I have my current bike.
Same here. I love my chieftain. I just hope I at least get the Rogue before it cold.

Reactions: Drew777

·
Registered
22 Posts
My wife ordered a Dodge Durango the same day I ordered my scout 2/19/22. She received an update today saying it will ship around 6/20. So its not just Indian.... And even though my dealer got me a bike that was in route to someplace else, my order is still on the website with TBD as the build date... LOL

·
Registered
6 Posts

View attachment 688748
I ordered the Rogue on 5/3 and it changed to scheduled on the 13th as well. I also was told by customer service I can expect it 6/1 - 7/31 delivery to dealer. We’ll see! I got the stealth gray option. I can’t wait to ride this beauty 😁
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Fuel tank Motorcycle

·
Registered
9 Posts
I ordered the Rogue on 5/3 and it changed to scheduled on the 13th as well. I also was told by customer service I can expect it 6/1 - 7/31 delivery to dealer. We’ll see! I got the stealth gray option. I can’t wait to ride this beauty 😁
View attachment 689233
Hell yeah! I am glad I’m not the only one who got that date range. Sometimes I think they just tell us dates to keep us quiet haha. Fingers crossed for a June-July delivery! I NEED to ride this thing!!

Also, the dealer told me that Indian has all back ordered parts in stock and they have begun building a lot of the bikes.

Drew

·
Registered
9 Posts
Does anyone know of a Rouge that has been completed yet? Almost feels like they are waiting until a certain date to begin building all of them.
I think they were waiting because of back ordered parts and paint colors. According to my dealer, all parts and paint is in stock now and production has begun. I haven’t seen anyone with a completed Rogue get, however, I did see a 2022 bobber completed. Apparently they were having the same issues because most of the parts are the same across the Scout platform.

Drew

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey everyone! Ordered my Scout Rogue on 5/12/22 and it was placed in “scheduled” status the following day (5/13). I hope this means they are being built and shipped out now! The dealer told me it would be between June 1st to the end of July.
I'm pretty dead-on with those numbers - order in on the morning of the 12th, "scheduled" on the 13th. Same bike, too! We have such good taste. :) The race is on...
Heard the same thing from three different dealers at the time - a week either way of July 31st. I saw their weekly-updated calendar from Indian, which has every model's order/ship schedule, and that seemed to line up.

·
Registered
2022 Black Smoke Rogue, ABS,
34 Posts
I'm pretty dead-on with those numbers - order in on the morning of the 12th, "scheduled" on the 13th. Same bike, too! We have such good taste. :) The race is on...
Heard the same thing from three different dealers at the time - a week either way of July 31st. I saw their weekly-updated calendar from Indian, which has every model's order/ship schedule, and that seemed to line up.
Where did you see a calendar from Indian ??

41 - 60 of 64 Posts