Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
421 - 440 of 510 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
this is from my local dealer earlier

Not that I’ve seen but I haven’t had much deviation from 90% of the orders being black smoke, so. The stealth gray was a positive sign but I really don’t know what’s going on as far as paint color vs ship timing. I can’t figure them out!

·
Registered
42 Posts
I'm simply saying I have spoke with kelly @ Indian who in return has spoke to the production team and she says the color you order has nothing to do with shipping. Now I can choose to believe what she says being she is a pretty dam good source vs. the forum members or I can take what you are all saying into consideration as well.
She also told me my storm blue rogue was built weeks ago and was only awaiting a few flat black painted parts - in which there was a national shortage on this particular paint. In which they sourced out 3 different company's to complete this work.
So with that said and with common sense how can a painted gas tank of whatever color be what's holding up shipments for certain people.
Anyways that's my finding/ my thoughts.
I don't really give a flying **** - I just want my cycle!!!!!
I also check the tracking portal 90000 times a day. 🤣🤣🤣

·
Registered
340 Posts
Yea i hear what your saying about what she said cause she said the same stuff but about a different color as well ....my whole thing is what's the plan behind what bikes go out first cause if your bike and who ever else's bike is waiting on black parts then how can bikes with the same black parts just different tank color go out first ..like my buddy ordered may 24th and typical black smoke and his bike and built and has a ship date ....I check the portal all the time myself I'm pretty sure anyone still showing 16-31 is beat for August and anyone whose date change to the 19th specifically will get there's shipped by then...hoping I'm wrong but the trends are there aside from a couple stragglers bikes which makes it even more confusing lol average time limit seems to be 4 months so that would put me at sept 9 ...so if mine ships before that I'll call it a win lol

·
Registered
25 Posts
Just spoke with a representative from Indian. He said the biggest delay right now is the paint. Especially Storm Blue.
I was told that they were building Pursuits now, then back to Scouts.
Also stated do not let Dealer mark up price. If they do call Indian. That they will not stand for that.

·
Registered
2022 Indian Scout Rogue (Black Metallic ABS)
346 Posts
Finally got my Avon air cushioned grips and Memphis Shades hand guards on the Rogue…

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive tire

Tire Motor vehicle Wheel Automotive lighting Automotive tire

Automotive tire Hood Vehicle Motor vehicle Tire

Tire Fuel tank Wheel Bicycle tire Automotive tire

·
Registered
346 Posts
I didn't even realize you got delivery!!! Awesome man enjoy!!! I am riding the FTR still until they build my rogue blah.
Yeah I posted here when I got it. I picked it up 7/22/22 and then took it on a 4 state road trip.

• Love
Reactions: Bck

·
Registered
346 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
On the road trip I stopped by my parent’s house in Ohio and my 75-year old dad took the Rogue for a ride - he hasn’t been in a motorcycle since 1993 (he used to build choppers in the 60s and 70s)…

Land vehicle Wheel Vehicle Plant Automotive tire

Attachments

421 - 440 of 510 Posts