Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of August's Ride of the Month Challenge!
381 - 400 of 428 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Quick update, went to the dealership and there was another person picking up a Rouge BSM. He said he ordered his may 27. They also had 2 other rogues and one rogue sixty sitting in the room. I will update when I pick up my bike after the upgrades get installed!

·
Registered
2022 Indian Scout Rogue (Black Metallic ABS)
183 Posts
Just FYI for anyone interested I have some parts/accessories for sale for Scout Rogue/Bobber in the classifieds. I have some stock items, and new LSL Ergonia black brake/clutch levers. I will be listing my Ends Cuoio Cherokee saddlebags with quick snap and lock (used for 2 rides - bought new from Italy) and tank cover/bag (brand new) in two tone leather as soon as the tank bag gets here. I decided to go with Viking bags. I also will be listing my Freedom Performance Radical Radius black pipes, I’m 5’3 and they stick out a little far for me. They have been used about a week and a half. I already sold my Syndicate solo seat.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I ordered my Rogue on May 16th. Had a ship date of 6/1/2022 - 7/31/22. I called Indian back in June to see what was realistically the ship date. They then reached out to the production team to get an update. The woman (Kelly) then contacted me back and confirmed my bike was built and just awaiting a few flat black painted parts (supposedly a national shortage on black paint). So the bike has basically been done and 95% built for weeks now. Now 7/31/22 has passed and like 5 days ago the bike updated to a new ship time of 8/16/22 - 8/31/22 and still doesn't state that it's been built. Like what the hell man - I'm seriously growing impatient!!
Does anyone have any insight to when they think my bike will actually ship? I'm in upstate NY by the way. Very annoyed - would like to ride it before the snow comes. LORD!!
Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting

·
Registered
200 Posts
I ordered my Rogue on May 16th. Had a ship date of 6/1/2022 - 7/31/22. I called Indian back in June to see what was realistically the ship date. They then reached out to the production team to get an update. The woman (Kelly) then contacted me back and confirmed my bike was built and just awaiting a few flat black painted parts (supposedly a national shortage on black paint). So the bike has basically been done and 95% built for weeks now. Now 7/31/22 has passed and like 5 days ago the bike updated to a new ship time of 8/16/22 - 8/31/22 and still doesn't state that it's been built. Like what the hell man - I'm seriously growing impatient!!
Does anyone have any insight to when they think my bike will actually ship? I'm in upstate NY by the way. Very annoyed - would like to ride it before the snow comes. LORD!!
View attachment 700742
East there, you're barely out of the 12th week of the 12+ weeks.

·
Registered
199 Posts
You got the same storm blue I did your fucked like I am lol.....average time seems to be 4 months...mine was order 5/7 confirmed 5/9 and I've gotten all the same generic ship times

·
Registered
106 Posts
lol blue

Yeah, no idea if that's different at all... you're still in that timeframe though. My order was May 12th; the portal updated to show a specific ship date (8/19) before it said the build was complete, which was just in the last day or two. I think you're still on target.

·
Registered
35 Posts
lol blue

Yeah, no idea if that's different at all... you're still in that timeframe though. My order was May 12th; the portal updated to show a specific ship date (8/19) before it said the build was complete, which was just in the last day or two. I think you're still on target.
Why "lol blue" ?
I don't follow....

·
Registered
106 Posts
Agreed man - I didn't want to make that mistake and get black and look like everything else on the road. Wanted pop!
Yeah, just ribbing you guys. Any little thing that goes wrong or delayed with an order though, I'm either going to blame it on the blue or shipping to New Jersey. Fair warning. 😀

381 - 400 of 428 Posts