Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
21 - 40 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
I bought that line until the exact same bike ordered 6 weeks after mine has scheduled / and in a few cases shipping dates already.
I still have to believe that there are dealer allocations going on. So if large dealer (a) has had these on order for some time and those more recent orders were applied to those allocations it's possible they would be built before yours. I know for a fact some of the smaller dealers are order only and have little or no allocation. That is also true with the UTV's. Seems the only way you will know is call Indian or the dealer and find out.

·
Registered
2022 Black Smoke Rogue, ABS,
34 Posts
I’ve talked to my dealership twice since ordering , last time was last week looking for an accurate status , they are one of the larger Indian dealers in california, so should not be suffering from dealer allocations

·
Registered
2022 Indian Scout Rogue (Black Metallic ABS))
27 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Update from Indian, my rogue - black smoke midnight ordered 2/19 is supposedly shipping between 4/16 and 5/31, they say it is in the cue and waiting on back ordered parts and will be built in next back order shipment , but tracker still says confirmed

·
Registered
27 Posts
Update from Indian, my rogue - black smoke midnight ordered 2/19 is supposedly shipping between 4/16 and 5/31, they say it is in the cue and waiting on back ordered parts and will be built in next back order shipment , but tracker still says confirmed
Do you know for that production run of Rogues, how far the order date went until? I ordered a Black Metallic ABS Rogue on 3/29/22 and was wondering if mine would be included in the production run with yours.

Did they say which parts for the Rogue are back ordered?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Do you know for that production run of Rogues, how far the order date went until? I ordered a Black Metallic ABS Rogue on 3/29/22 and was wondering if mine would be included in the production run with yours.

Did they say which parts for the Rogue are back ordered?
the customer service folks don’t know what is back ordered and the production run is set to a model /color then they switch to model / color , since we have different colors and it seems the black smoke midnight is the longest delay ,,,,

·
Registered
34 Posts
A quick update for black scouts including rogues in black and black smoke , according to my dealer, after asking them to get me some solid info,, the missing ( backordered) parts are in the Indian warehouses possession, and builds should begin “ soon” of course soon is a relative term,,,,, also said Indian has indicated the tracker is not accurate or updated on any regular basis
How much if this is true??? We shall see

·
Registered
22 Posts
I put in a ticket with Indian on Monday asking about my black exhaust. They replied today with this:

"All 2022 Scout bobbers will be shipped with chrome exhaust. There will NOT be additional assistance with replacement of the exhaust. Some of the the orders from late 2021 may have an opportunity for assistance to replace the chrome due to the late 2021 deviation, however, this does not apply in your scenario due to your initial order date"

So if this is true I'm a bit pissed. I was already planning on replacing the exhaust but at a way later date. So now I guess I have to live with the chrome until I decide to replace the whole system.

·
Premium Member
2021 Indian Chieftain DH , 2022 Scout 60 Mini bagger, 2021 Scout Bobber
83 Posts
I put in a ticket with Indian on Monday asking about my black exhaust. They replied today with this:

"All 2022 Scout bobbers will be shipped with chrome exhaust. There will NOT be additional assistance with replacement of the exhaust. Some of the the orders from late 2021 may have an opportunity for assistance to replace the chrome due to the late 2021 deviation, however, this does not apply in your scenario due to your initial order date"

So if this is true I'm a bit pissed. I was already planning on replacing the exhaust but at a way later date. So now I guess I have to live with the chrome until I decide to replace the whole system.
In my case I guess I was lucky it was just the exhaust shields. $150 and I had them powder coated Black.

·
Registered
27 Posts

·
Rider
846 Posts
How do you get updates. Ordered a rogue today. Just wondering.

·
Registered
27 Posts
How do you get updates. Ordered a rogue today. Just wondering.
You get an email confirmation when you ordered the bike. You click on the tracking button. Alternatively, you can just log into your online Indian Motorcycle account and click on vehicle orders.

21 - 40 of 64 Posts