Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of August's Ride of the Month Challenge!
341 - 360 of 428 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Guess they covered themselves till the end of August lol
What's your location? I'm getting somebody's cancellation, but the "real" ordered bike got updated to ship on August 19th. I'm in a high-traffic area, so they might be figuring out some shipping logistics for you. Or wondering why the hell you ordered blue, and looking for the paint can. :p

·
Registered
200 Posts
Your Kung Fu is much stronger than mine sir... you are correct!

So if the above gentleman ordered on May 21st, and you ordered on the 7th. This leads me to believe this may be a "shipping" issue?

I feel like the parrot on the tootsie roll commercials of old... how many licks do I need to give to get my bike?

Also wondering who I need to blow to get all green lights on the way to work in the morning.
Guess they covered themselves till the end of August lol
Mine got the same update after going back to TBD for a few days.
Azure Rectangle Water Font Circle

·
Registered
2022 Indian Scout Rogue BSM
11 Posts
Happy I finally got a ship date range of 8/16 - 8/31 after being on TBD since order placed for the BSM Rogue on May 31st. Hopefully it actually ships by then but skeptical after reading the threads here. Running out of space to store upgrades to install and items still coming in from backorder.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Happy I finally got a ship date range of 8/16 - 8/31 after being on TBD since order placed for the BSM Rogue on May 31st. Hopefully it actually ships by then but skeptical after reading the threads here. Running out of space to store upgrades to install and items still coming in from backorder.
Probably at the tail end of that, but it wouldn't surprise me if it's in that window. Mid-May orders are showing up mid-August.

·
Registered
17 Posts
It's crazy I don't know how they get prioritized, doesn't make sense, I wasn't expecting g til the end of August..and than surprise! ...must be the area? I hope all your orders come in soon! Should be picking the bike up tmrw!

·
Registered
200 Posts
It's crazy I don't know how they get prioritized, doesn't make sense, I wasn't expecting g til the end of August..and than surprise! ...must be the area? I hope all your orders come in soon! Should be picking the bike up tmrw!
Could be a cancellation and everyone moved up a slot.

·
Registered
2022 Indian Scout Rogue BSM
11 Posts
i wouldnt bet on it since it seems a lot of people got the same date...i would say dont expect it before the 4 month mark seems to be the average
That may be the case. Just happy to finally get a date range instead of just scheduled TBD since order was confirmed. Happy with some movement at least.

341 - 360 of 428 Posts