Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Black Smoke Midnight Rogue ordered 5/14, was in scheduled status by the time I got around to checking today (5/26).
Rectangle Font Circle Pattern Brand

AIR CLEANER IND SCT 14+ (Aftermarket)
K-GAUGE,TACH,IND,BLK
K-SHOCK-REAR,SCOUT,ACC,MBLK
K-HEADLIGHT,LED,MID
K-SIGNAL,BOBBER,SMOKE,US
HEADLIGHT MOUNT, MATTE BLACK
K-FAIRING,MINI,SCOUT,ONBLKSMK
COMBAT 2-1 SHORTY BLK/BLK (Aftermarket)
QUIET BFFL TURNOUT/COMBAT 2-1 (Aftermarket)
K-SADDLEBAG,BOB.BLK

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Motorcycle

·
Registered
200 Posts
Really wish that Indian would give more information instead of just a vague “scheduled to be built” like if it in the queue how about a number just to have some idea as to when it will be built.
Welcome to the waiting game. The order tracker is nothing more than something for you to refresh on occasion, give you something to do.
When did you order? I ordered mine 5/14 but didn't check until the 26th. I'll check again sometime next week.

·
Registered
200 Posts
They should be reaching out to people if their bikes ar built but they are just waiting for the exhaust. Instead of holding the bike for another month or more for a part that most people are going to do away with with in the first week of having it
Like most, this is the exact boat I'm floating in.
My new Combat exhaust is already on my order at the dealership.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Ordered mine May 24th, was told June 1st to July 31. Ordered a Black Smoke Midnight ABS, made an account on the Indian website today with the email I ordered with, but nothing popped up to track with, wonder why?
That sounds way too fast. 1 to 9 week turn around?
Did your dealership actually put the order in while you were there?

·
Registered
200 Posts
Today I called Indian customer service “owner services” inquiring about the status of my order. They promised to call the sales depatrment and inquire on my behalf. Then he promised to call me with the most current status update possible. I check my online status, long and behold I now have a ship date 6/1 thru 7/31, but my bike was still scheduled for build.

Now, although appreciate the update, I’m totally confused. A ship date without a motorcycle built and 30 plus days to arrival. Indians lack of communication with customers is unsat. Let see where this leads…
Scroll up, mindspear r/indian post explains it.
It's an estimated date range for shipping depending on parts availability etc.

·
Registered
200 Posts
I created an account just now to ask how many people that ordered in April received their bike, if any. Went to take a snapshot of the 6/1- 7/31 estimated ship date and I noticed it just changed to 8/5. Can't fricken wait!!!!!! Lakeville Indian placed the order on 4/26. So for anyone else that ordered in April hopefully you're as close as I am to tearing up the streets!
12+ PLUS weeks.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts