Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Indian Scout Rogue (Black Metallic ABS)
346 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Update from Indian, my rogue - black smoke midnight ordered 2/19 is supposedly shipping between 4/16 and 5/31, they say it is in the cue and waiting on back ordered parts and will be built in next back order shipment , but tracker still says confirmed
Do you know for that production run of Rogues, how far the order date went until? I ordered a Black Metallic ABS Rogue on 3/29/22 and was wondering if mine would be included in the production run with yours.

Did they say which parts for the Rogue are back ordered?

·
Registered
346 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
How do you get updates. Ordered a rogue today. Just wondering.
You get an email confirmation when you ordered the bike. You click on the tracking button. Alternatively, you can just log into your online Indian Motorcycle account and click on vehicle orders.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Hey everyone! Ordered my Scout Rogue on 5/12/22 and it was placed in “scheduled” status the following day (5/13). I hope this means they are being built and shipped out now! The dealer told me it would be between June 1st to the end of July. Fingers crossed it’s sooner rather than later!

I’m excited because this is my first big boy bike, as I am currently on a Suzuki Boulevard S40. Ready for some more power and better looks!

View attachment 688748
I don’t think confirmed to scheduled means anything. I ordered 3/29 and it changed to scheduled 4/5. Nothing since. Some people still get their bikes delivered while in confirmed status never changing to scheduled. Some wait in scheduled for a long time. There was another thread on the forum that said the dealership and/or factory said the tracker isn’t updated with regularity and isn’t really reliable regarding the actual status. You can’t go by if other people got the same model. Paint color backorder means they are going to move onto a production run with paint they have in stock and skip you - so the person that ordered way after you could get their bike first.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Yeah, I saw what you mentioned was outlined in this thread somewhere. Apparently all of the back ordered parts are in stock now, so hopefully production will speed up a bit. Especially for the people who have been waiting for months. It will be interesting to see how long it takes to get mine and if the dealer was blowing smoke. I am taking the tracker with a grain of salt, it was just nice to see it at least leave “confirmed” status in a day!
Drew
My dealer said 3-6 weeks and I laughed and said I am fine with 6 months, I have my current bike.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Does anyone know of a Rouge that has been completed yet? Almost feels like they are waiting until a certain date to begin building all of them.
I was at my Indian dealership yesterday (Route 66 Indian Elmhurst, IL -Chicagoland) and they just got a Rogue in for someone (black smoke)…

Attachments

·
Registered
346 Posts
Ok my fellow Scouts, lets see those potential build pics and your order time info.

Me, Scout Rogue in Storm Blue with Storm Blue quarter fairing ordered on March 22nd.
I here some peeps already have a ship date.

View attachment 682597
View attachment 682598
For all the newer people on this post there is a online spreadsheet tracker that someone made up so we can all enter our info...

·
Registered
346 Posts
Do you want us to enter our info if we don't see it?
Yeah. I didn’t make the spreadsheet, but it lets everyone see where people are in their ordering process. Just add your line at the bottom.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Update:

Font Terrestrial plant Screenshot Darkness Magenta

·
Registered
346 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
I was told the same, and I ordered on May 17th. Contacted Indian about a week ago (not the dealership), and was told July 10 - July 20. Sounds like there are a batch of Scouts being built in that time range.
My Rogue has been built for awhile. The problem is the back order in computer components/chips and paint. So it doesn’t necessarily matter if it is built. It still might be waiting for other components after it is off the factory floor.

·
Registered
346 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Let me rephrase...I was told it will be shipped from July 10 - July 20.
It is technically already built, waiting for parts, but the dates of estimated shipping changed today 6/23/22…

Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Tire Automotive lighting

·
Registered
346 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Today I called Indian customer service “owner services” inquiring about the status of my order. They promised to call the sales depatrment and inquire on my behalf. Then he promised to call me with the most current status update possible. I check my online status, long and behold I now have a ship date 6/1 thru 7/31, but my bike was still scheduled for build.

Now, although appreciate the update, I’m totally confused. A ship date without a motorcycle built and 30 plus days to arrival. Indians lack of communication with customers is unsat. Let see where this leads…
My motorcycle has been actually built for a long time but the status says scheduled. If it is done on the factory line but waiting for parts then it won’t change to built until all those parts are on.

·
Registered
346 Posts
1 - 20 of 64 Posts