I ordered this new from the Corbin site then decided to get the high Brave seat, I have Viking saddlebags on the Rogue and due to placement and size they sit high so I wanted a higher seat so they don’t look odd.

It has a plastic slider in the rear to open if you want to put a backrest on. It has a mount for under seat and a key to lock it on the bike (comes with 2 keys).

I have had it since mid-September and ridden in the seat twice, basically new. It will ship in the box Corbin sent it in. It also comes with paper installation instructions sent by Corbin.

I paid $686 for seat and $55 for shipping (see pic for receipt and specifics for materials). They ask weight and height when they make the seat - I am 5’3, 220 pounds.

Selling for $450 for seat, my loss, your gain - marked down from $500. Buyer pays shipping.

I bought a backrest too and was originally selling it with the solo seat, but I decided to keep it for my high back brave seat.

PayPal or Zelle only, no Venmo.

I was scammed on this site when I tried to buy a Corbin seat so I am very sensitive to this issue. I am willing to talk on the phone before shipment to prove I am a legitimate person selling that actually has the item. Check out my reviews for items I have sold.