Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have practically brand new part for a Indian Scout. I ordered and installed these parts on my wife's scout. They were on the motorcycle for only minutes. Let me know if your interested.

Thanks,

1. Freedom Performance Black Radical Radius High Exhaust - IN00076
$400 shipped

Sold

Freedom Performance Black Radical Radius High Exhaust - IN00076 Cruiser Motorcycle | Dennis Kirk

2. Nash Motorcycle Co. Black Looky-Looky Handlebars - LLBIBDK
$ Make offer and pay shipping cost

Nash Motorcycle Co. Black Looky-Looky Handlebars - LLBIBDK Cruiser Motorcycle | Dennis Kirk

Avon Grips Black Gel Grips
$25 shipped

Avon Grips Black Gel Grips - IN-S-GEL-70-ANO Sold

Sold, Sold

Attachments

·
Registered
60 Posts
I have practically brand new part for a Indian Scout. I ordered and installed these parts on my wife's scout. They were on the motorcycle for only minutes. Let me know if your interested.

Thanks,

1. Freedom Performance Black Radical Radius High Exhaust - IN00076
$400 shipped

Freedom Performance Black Radical Radius High Exhaust - IN00076 Cruiser Motorcycle | Dennis Kirk

2. Nash Motorcycle Co. Black Looky-Looky Handlebars - LLBIBDK
$80 shipped

Nash Motorcycle Co. Black Looky-Looky Handlebars - LLBIBDK Cruiser Motorcycle | Dennis Kirk

Avon Grips Black Gel Grips
$25 shipped

Avon Grips Black Gel Grips - IN-S-GEL-70-ANO

Per the website the Freedom exhaust comes with removable baffles and a quiet style is available. Which ones are these? Thank yoy.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
59 Posts
I have been looking for black bars for my scout that let me sit more upright than stock bars do on my 15 model. I will have to do some measurements

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The grips are sold!

The exhaust is still available. On sale for less than 50% of the retail price and they are still new!

I also have the black handlebars on sale. They are bad!!!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks Tuco for purchasing the grips. I shipped them out on Thursday. You should have them in a couple of days.

·
Registered
164 Posts
I don't think these have the baffles installed. But I'm not a 100% sure. I already have the exhaust boxed up and ready to ship out. This is the link to the exhaust below.

FYI- I contacted freedom performance regarding the quiet baffles. There is no simple baffle that you can screw inside these pipes. The "quiet baffles" are actually an entirely new set of slips ons that go with these headers. In order to get "quiet baffles" for the freedom performance radical radius exhaust shown here on this for sale thread, you would have had to order it that way from the factory- or you can order new slips ons for about $250 that will work with these headers.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts