Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Off on holiday shortly but think on return i'll get the Indian Headdress for the front fender for my Scout with a light any thoughts from you guys and girls what fits best and looks goods seems that the 6 inch ones on some websites and in photos look good but what design - decisions decisions

·
Registered
386 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I got this one in white from Charlotte Indian. Here's the link:
It's about 6 inches long, full metal, really heavy, "feels good and expensive" if you know what I mean.
Here are some pics during and after install, with lights off and on. I love it - fits that size fender/bike really well.
View attachment 574564

View attachment 574565 View attachment 574566 View attachment 574567 View attachment 574568
That looks really good

·
Registered
23 Posts
I got this one in white from Charlotte Indian. Here's the link:
It's about 6 inches long, full metal, really heavy, "feels good and expensive" if you know what I mean.
Here are some pics during and after install, with lights off and on. I love it - fits that size fender/bike really well.
View attachment 574564

View attachment 574565 View attachment 574566 View attachment 574567 View attachment 574568
Looks awesome! How did you wire it?

·
Registered
386 Posts
Since I bought the bike used and the previous owner already put an LED headlight on, it was pretty simple: Found 2 wires inside the bucket which were “on” once the ignition switch was on and just used them. :)

Reactions: Pritgerrr

·
Registered
386 Posts
And thanks for the compliment ?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Be interested to see what you end up with, @Malboo since we have the same bike ;-)

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Be interested to see what you end up with, @Malboo since we have the same bike ;-)
lol cheers.I think its a great retro look I saw a twin of my bike the other day he was a ahead of me so I cruised past him it was funny to see him and his passenger do a double take we gave each other the thumbs up (y)(y)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts