Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats goin on out there fellow riders?

I'm Mike from Central Pennsylvania. What can I say? I live to ride. I purchased a 2015 Indian Scout First Run Edition VIN #0149. Got one of the early ones. I have some big plans for her, not that there's anything wrong with it. I already installed speakers and plan on changing out the exhaust, throwing the Scout mini apes on it and if I'm feelin frisky I just may put a light kit on. She's scheduled to get a custom paint job. Goin with an old school theme I will be posting pictures of.

I will say that I am not very good with mechanics so one reason I am on here is to learn more about how the bike operates and how to work on it myself. The speaker installation gave me a bit of anxiety. Worried that id cut the wrong wire trying to put in my toggle switch or electrocute myself or worrying what I was about to do wrong. Though I got it done with the help of youtube and google. Taking the tank of was a stretch for me. didn't know if I had to drain it first or what, but like most things, I just wing it and I came out on top. Now that I found out how much I love working on my bike I want to do more.

That's about it for me. Thanks for reading. I hope to see more Indians out there on the road. Keep on keepin on.

·
Proud Scout Owner! Gold Supporter!
1,352 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the tribe from Germany!!

·
Senior member / gold
6,220 Posts
Hi Mike and welcome to the club! Do include pics of these speakers as I am curious about where you put them and why?
Alpal

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
Welcome to the forum Mike. Enjoy both the 15 Scout and the forum. Post a few pics of your Indian and those rolling hills in Pennsyvania!
Ride safe

·
Registered
311 Posts
Congratulations on your new bike! Please post pictures - before and after would be nice to compare. Ride safe.

·
Registered
7,995 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from the Texas Hill Country, congratulations, enjoy your Indian Motorcycle

>--------> >--------> >-------->

Live Free and Die Well

1 - 12 of 12 Posts