Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a Corbin Dual Touring Saddle for my 2018 Indian Scout. It really is super comfortable just as folks have said in these forums and the leather is surprisingly soft (yes it's made with real leather). I HATE selling this, but we've determined there's no way we can make this saddle work with the rear fender that I'll be installing, so she needs a new rider. Yes it has heating. I paid Corbin $813.00 (that includes the $50 shipping fee they surprise you with). I bought it last year and put 1,200 thousand miles on it. I'm willing to part from it for $613, but you pay shipping.

This has insert slots where you can add a back rest for the rider and/or passenger if you decide you want one. If you don't like it's color, anyone who works with leather can paint it the way you like, tool in designs, add studs, welts, etc. Corbin actually screwed up on my order because they were suppose to add studs, so I can still technically send it back to them to have it added if you want studs. I'll give you the original receipt and my contact info if you ever need to use its lifetime warranty. Message me if you're interested.

dualtour_2_nowelt.jpg

dualtour_3_nowelt.jpg

Corbin Saddle.jpg

·
Registered
11 Posts
Interesting. I was just looking at this seat, except in the Indian Tan.. and without heat. My bike doesn't have heated seats. The website quotes it at about $630. Since my saddlebags are Indian Tan, I'd rather get the correct seat for my bike, but if you don't mind... can you tell me how tall you are... and if this seat has moved you further away from bars and foot controls?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts