Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for thoughts & recommendations on mini apes 10-12 inch rise or close to it. I'm having trouble finding bar that accommodate the factory bar end mirrors.
Nothing too aggressive with hard angles.

Also with ABS swapping out bars/brake/clutch lines sounds like a bear of a job. Anyone take on that challenge?

·
Registered
553 Posts
I'll have to look at the Wife's ABS Bobber. Just had them done. She retained the factory mirrors and the only cable that needed an extension was the brake line. The clutch cable was fine. I'm not sure if there is some sort of marking on the bars that would be able to tell me what make/model they are. I've got a picture posted of it on here if you want to take a look

·
Registered
161 Posts
Looking for thoughts & recommendations on mini apes 10-12 inch rise or close to it. I'm having trouble finding bar that accommodate the factory bar end mirrors.
Nothing too aggressive with hard angles.

Also with ABS swapping out bars/brake/clutch lines sounds like a bear of a job. Anyone take on that challenge?
Please take a look at an older post regarding upgrading handlebars.
Hopefully, it will help in answering any questions you may encounter. I did swap out factory mirrors for Rizoma mirrors, so unsure about your mirror question. Ride Safe.

·
Registered
183 Posts
My bobber came with the mini apes (2020 Scout Bobber twenty) and they do have the threads for the bar end mirrors. I would be surprised if they didn't sell these same bars. I saw the site doesn't seem to show they are compatible but like I said.. If they come standard on one of their bobber models, they should be able to get ahold of some.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts