Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I made some mods to my bobber and do not need the parts I replaced. Hoping someone here can use them. All are barely used or brand new.
Not sure what to price these at but willing to sell for a good price. Buyer pays shipping.

LIST:
-OEM Foot Pegs
-OEM Shift Rod
-OEM Reflectors (Front Forks & Rear Fenders)
-OEM Brown/Black Seat
-OEM Exhaust
-Vance & Hines 3" Slash Cut Slip On Exhuast Stock Baffles (I replaced them with the quiet baffles)

Not pictured.
-Removing the stock handlebars and associated ABS lines on July 10th when I take to dealer for 500-mile service. I am getting the 10" mini apes. If interested let me know, happily sell them once they are removed.
-OEM Chrome Brake & Clutch Levers. Replacing these on the 10th as well with Black Levers.

Any questions, let me know!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Do you have the OEM exhaust shields available?
When I purchased the motorcycle it didn’t come with exhaust shields. Just the standard “oxygen tank” looking exhaust.
only have what is pictured.

I do have a $300 Indian gift card I’ll sell you for $225 and you can purchase them from your local dealer and save yourself some money.

·
Registered
27 Posts
When I purchased the motorcycle it didn’t come with exhaust shields. Just the standard “oxygen tank” looking exhaust.
only have what is pictured.

I do have a $300 Indian gift card I’ll sell you for $225 and you can purchase them from your local dealer and save yourself some money.
Gift card still available?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts