Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm new to motorcycles and for my first bike I bought a 2018 Scout Bobber. I love the bike and I'm getting more comfortable on it, but I'd like a better sound.

It has the stage 1 Indian pipes on it (baffles still in) and I might take the baffles out to see how it sounds, but I really like the loud, deep sound you get from pipes like the trask slip-ons.

I cam across the trask 2-to-1 full system but cant find any videos on it.

What is everyone's take on the best pipes for a louder, more aggressive, sound?

Thanks everyone!

·
Vendor / bronze
2,727 Posts
First off, I highly recommend a 2 into 1 set up. It will balance the back pressure better. There are some true duals that are good but it is very difficult to make the back or reverse pressure equal on both pipes. Sound is a personal preference so listen to as many videos as you can. At www.IndianAftermarket.com we sell the Maverick Crusher slip on pipes. They are what I call medium loud and have a great tone. There are numerous videos of this pipe on Scouts. If you want very loud and deep we sell a RPW header and short muffler (no baffles). Here is a video. We can also sell the set up with a longer muffler with baffles that is a little more tame.
The pipe sound is at the end of the video.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts