Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

Indian Scout Bobber - Corbin Brave Seat / 2-up?

2247 63
Afternoon all... just curious if the Corbin Brave seat is a 2-up solution. Looks like someone could sit back there with a sissy bar but wondering if anyone has done this?
Reactions: Master tech 1265
61 - 64 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Indian Scout Rogue (Black Metallic ABS)
437 Posts
That's why they charge what they do. They stand behind the product
So they welded an extension on the tongue, it fits good now. It is comfortable in seat and lumbar areas and looks awesome. I am happy with it. I just wish the back screws for securing the pillion part were on the outside of the fender strut covers somehow. Because I have the Dean Speed sissy bar and Custom Z Spain saddlebag brackets, it will be a bit of a pain to get it on and off if I need to get to the battery. They should make a retractable key tongue to move it up from the front haha.
View attachment 716936
View attachment 716933
View attachment 716935
View attachment 716932
View attachment 716931
View attachment 716934

·
Registered
21 scout bobber 60 abs (the Mistress)
528 Posts
So they welded an extension on the tongue, it fits good now. It is comfortable in seat and lumbar areas and looks awesome. I am happy with it. I just wish the back screws for securing the pillion part were on the outside of the fender strut covers somehow. Because I have the Dean Speed sissy bar and Custom Z Spain saddlebag brackets, it will be a bit of a pain to get it on and off if I need to get to the battery. They should make a retractable key tongue to move it up from the front haha.
View attachment 716936
View attachment 716933
View attachment 716935
View attachment 716932
View attachment 716931
View attachment 716934
I agree, it's a process anytime to take it off

·
Registered
21 scout bobber 60 abs (the Mistress)
528 Posts
View attachment 716936
View attachment 716933
View attachment 716935
View attachment 716932
View attachment 716931
View attachment 716934
Looks like you have the same sissy bar I have the dean speed

·
Registered
2022 Indian Scout Rogue (Black Metallic ABS)
437 Posts
61 - 64 of 64 Posts