Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Indian Scout Rogue (Black Metallic ABS)
434 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Afternoon all... just curious if the Corbin Brave seat is a 2-up solution. Looks like someone could sit back there with a sissy bar but wondering if anyone has done this?
I bought a brand new Corbin solo and backrest. I will be buying a Corbin Brave instead so I will be selling the solo and backrest. I will post soon in the classified section. I mounted it on the bike but never rode with either.

Luggage and bags Bag Comfort Material property Musical instrument accessory

Tire Automotive tire Tread Synthetic rubber Automotive design

·
Registered
159 Posts
I have the corbin 2 up on mine, wife rides on the back and can last as long as the gas tank will allow. I also have a sissy bar with backrest - she has said if the sissy bar wasn't there she wouldn't feel comfortable riding.

Obviously something like a pursuit or challenger/chieftain with a trunk would be way more comfortable for long distance rides but that's a bike of a whole different color.
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle

·
Registered
21 scout bobber 60 abs (the Mistress)
547 Posts
@ Master tech 1265

Your Brave seat is the taller one with the more upright lumbar and spot for backrest right?

What covering colors did you pick for yours? It is black, correct?
Yes, it's black, I bought the bike used and it came with the seat and it has the slot for backrest but I don't have it, don't think I would use it if I did the raised part IMO it seems the less that's on the bike the better it looks, I even want to take sissy bar off and go with a solo seat. I took the Memphis shades road warrior off, might keep that for winter..... Yeah in California we get a week or 2 of winter but not all at the same time. Lol
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Vehicle Automotive lighting

·
Registered
434 Posts
Yes, it's black, I bought the bike used and it came with the seat and it has the slot for backrest but I don't have it, don't think I would use it if I did the raised part IMO it seems the less that's on the bike the better it looks, I even want to take sissy bar off and go with a solo seat. I took the Memphis shades road warrior off, might keep that for winter..... Yeah in California we get a week or 2 if winter but not all at the same time. Lol
View attachment 705832
Yes California is different weather than Illinois where I am haha.

If you want the solo I will trade you a brand new black Corbin solo seat for that high Brave (pictures above). It was 600 some. I have the matching backrest but you said you weren’t interested. Brand new, the brave and solo are both 600 some. I paid another 300 some for the backrest.

Product Rectangle Font Technology Screenshot

Rectangle Font Line Screenshot Parallel

·
Registered
21 scout bobber 60 abs (the Mistress)
547 Posts
Yes California is different weather than Illinois where I am haha.

If you want the solo I will trade you a brand new black Corbin solo seat for that high Brave (pictures above). It was 600 some. I have the matching backrest but you said you weren’t interest. Brand new the brave and solo are both 600 some. I paid another 300 some for the backrest.

View attachment 705896

View attachment 705897
Good offer but I want to hold on to the brave also, I looked at their solo and seating position looks allot like OEM and that's to far forward for me and the back does not look high enough to eliminate that sliding off feeling, I end up stressing my arms from holding on so I don't feel like I'm sliding off of that makes sense

·
Registered
434 Posts
Good offer but I want to hold on to the brave also, I looked at their solo and seating position looks allot like OEM and that's to far forward for me and the back does not look high enough to eliminate that sliding off feeling, I end up stressing my arms from holding on so I don't feel like I'm sliding off of that makes sense
Sounds good. Yep I get it.

·
Registered
2019 Scout Bobber ABS, stage 1 with a tune
13 Posts
Afternoon all... just curious if the Corbin Brave seat is a 2-up solution. Looks like someone could sit back there with a sissy bar but wondering if anyone has done this?
Have the same seat on my 2019 Scout Bobber. I've actually sat on it while stationary. Most uncomfortable. While Corbin's seat is a winner for the Scout, you really can't expect to use the Brave as a pillion.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I have the corbin 2 up on mine, wife rides on the back and can last as long as the gas tank will allow. I also have a sissy bar with backrest - she has said if the sissy bar wasn't there she wouldn't feel comfortable riding.

Obviously something like a pursuit or challenger/chieftain with a trunk would be way more comfortable for long distance rides but that's a bike of a whole different color. View attachment 705785
Which sissybar/backrest did you end up getting? Very nice looking!

·
Registered
159 Posts
Which sissybar/backrest did you end up getting? Very nice looking!
Both correct, deanspeed 18" classic with backpad.

Careful though (it may be listed on the site now) but you have to specify a custom cross bar for the backpad otherwise you'll end up with a moving advertisement like mine. I love dean speed, but it's kind of an eye sore which is why I typically keep the pad on. I assumed it would just be two tubular bars across
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Light

1 - 20 of 64 Posts