Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and I bought a 2018 Scout 60 recently. We've been riding together and she said that the rear backrest is vibrating so much that she can't ride it.

Would anybody have a suggestion of a different rear seat that would be more comfortable? I have seen Corbin's mentioned but can anybody verify they are more comfortable?

Attachments

·
Registered
224 Posts
There are 2 different passenger seats available for the scout from indian. The standard and the touring. The touring is wider and has a little more cushion. This is what the two look like. My daughter in law said there was a huge difference in comfort

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do you know about a different backrest? I'll look into the touring seat because I'm sure it will help, but her biggest issue was the backrest. Because it attaches straight to the fender, there is nothing to absorb the vibrations. I've been looking for something that will be a little easier on her back.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Let me know if you would like the oem passenger touring seat. I took it off years ago and would be willing to pry with it. I live in Canada.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts