Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Bronze member
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you purchased anything from Indian from April 16th through April 30th and you were denied the kickoff money, call Polaris customer service and have them cut you a check. This is the link:

https://cdn1.polaris.com/globalassets/indian/root/special-offers/april-2019/ind-acc-season-opener-coupon-v64.pdf?v=6c24827c&_ga=2.222063387.2089489787.1556558000-169379085.1531444825

I purchased a qualifying part and was told at the dealer it was "special order", I called today and the customer service said this was happening a lot and they would send me a check out immediately, Tomorrow! I just had to show the receipt where I paid the bill and the discount was not on the bill. I was also told that ALL INDIAN DEALERS are to give us a 10% discount on all parts, clothes and accessories if you are an IMRG member and can show proof. So sometimes the squeaky wheel gets lubed quite well when you call and talk to someone at customer service! Thank you Stephen Collins at the Customer service center, you rule!!!
Mods, if this is posted in the wrong area please move it to where it is needed, Thank you.

·
Rider
937 Posts
If you purchased anything from Indian from April 16th through April 30th and you were denied the kickoff money, call Polaris customer service and have them cut you a check. This is the link:

https://cdn1.polaris.com/globalassets/indian/root/special-offers/april-2019/ind-acc-season-opener-coupon-v64.pdf?v=6c24827c&_ga=2.222063387.2089489787.1556558000-169379085.1531444825

I purchased a qualifying part and was told at the dealer it was "special order", I called today and the customer service said this was happening a lot and they would send me a check out immediately, Tomorrow! I just had to show the receipt where I paid the bill and the discount was not on the bill. I was also told that ALL INDIAN DEALERS are to give us a 10% discount on all parts, clothes and accessories if you are an IMRG member and can show proof. So sometimes the squeaky wheel gets lubed quite well when you call and talk to someone at customer service! Thank you Stephen Collins at the Customer service center, you rule!!!
Mods, if this is posted in the wrong area please move it to where it is needed, Thank you.

When I visited the new Indian dealership in White Plains NY and asked about the 10% for IMRG members, they had absolutely no idea about it, then they sent me the manager to explain how they need to survive and that the 10% thing was not a universal thing. I was just curious because I liked a pair of gloves and was thinking of buying them. Eventually I found same gloves on Ebay from Indian of El- Cajon with a 12% off and free shipping. It's not the 10% really, it was the principle of the thing. I would've paid full price and bought them elsewhere.

·
Bronze member
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
When I visited the new Indian dealership in White Plains NY and asked about the 10% for IMRG members, they had absolutely no idea about it, then they sent me the manager to explain how they need to survive and that the 10% thing was not a universal thing. I was just curious because I liked a pair of gloves and was thinking of buying them. Eventually I found same gloves on Ebay from Indian of El- Cajon with a 12% off and free shipping. It's not the 10% really, it was the principle of the thing. I would've paid full price and bought them elsewhere.
I wanted to let everyone know this as we have paid top dollar for parts and bikes. I like to save a few $$$ where I can but I have also paid full price at times at different dealers.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts