Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone planning on making it to the Indian Bike Rally at Indian Point MO.? March 10th - 17th. Looks like a big deal going on...we're making our plans for it. But, still mighty cool in the mountains around that time.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'll be there, been there for the last 10, even though it can be cool it's usually the rain that you have to worrying about.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Adirep, ahoot me back a message if you plan on going. You are right next door and I have already linked up with another couple here in the area. I know we have talked on other forum, so either one is fine. I have been talking with mike, I guess a coordinator of the event who has offered a lot of Info and Advise.
Anyone have info on this event?

·
Registered
30 Posts
There is also a rally in Algona IA in June or July. A co-worker of mine has been there before and said it is a pretty fun time. Only mentioned it because its only a stones throw from Spirit Lake, and the Indian manufacturing plant. If any one is interested I will get more details. I'm sure if you Bing Algona IA bike rally, it will give you the particulars.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Adirep, ahoot me back a message if you plan on going. You are right next door and I have already linked up with another couple here in the area. I know we have talked on other forum, so either one is fine. I have been talking with mike, I guess a coordinator of the event who has offered a lot of Info and Advise.
Will do. All depends on the work schedule. (I have to travel for work WAY to much). Got a ride in today. Wish I had a backrest so my wife could ride with me......

1 - 7 of 7 Posts